Ricky 'Horror' Olson. (MIW)

Ricky is 19 in this.
Y/n is 17,
Y/n is homeless, (fem reader) Ricky takes her in and they end up falling for eachother.
Word count: 2180.

Your pov:

Rain pouring from the sky down in sheets. You had a small backpack, your parents had abandoned you when you were 13, you managed to survive.. barley. Luckily you knew how to pack as little as possible. Sitting on the soaked bench you noticed a guy walking soaked as well. "You okay?" He looked over. "Uh yeah.." you said quietly. It's 4am pouring rain. "You have somewhere to go? It's supposed to get worse." He yawned. "I'll be okay. It's not my first storm out here.." you said quietly. He grabbed your arm softly. You flinched back. "Come with me, you'll be safe, I'm not a creep." He put his hand out for you to grab. "Fuck it." You grabbed his hand as we both walked to a house. Lights shimmered through speckles of rain. "I'm Ricky by the way." He looked over while unlocking the door. "Y/n." You  said still very quiet. He finally got the door open and let you in first. Your long black hair covering your face. Your hood covering your face as well, your black clothing soaked, your backpack. Soaked.
"Here you can shower and borrow some of my clothes." He grabbed a towel and walked you to the bathroom. He showed you were everything is. He got on a knee and got you an extra hair brush, a toothbrush, and other things. "Thank you Ricky.." you said less quiet then anything else you said. He smiled. "Of course, let me know when your done." He walked out shutting the door.

*after your shower*
You brushed your teeth, hair, and cleaned up your appearance a little bit, your 2 lip rings slightly showed. You changed into the clothes Ricky had given you. 'Motionless in White crew' you read it. You threw it on along with the pair of sweats. You put all your clothes in your backpack. You walked out. You didn't see him. You walked to the kitchen and saw he was making some food. "Oh your done." He smiled sweetly. You slightly moved your hair out of your face. "Um yeah," you yawned slightly. "Can i ask you a few things?" He grabbed some salt 'seasoning' what ever he was making. "Sure." He looked over at you. "How long have you been homeless?" He sounded sympathetic. "4 years." You said bluntly. "Why?" He pulled out a plate.  "Parents abandoned me, all my other family is dead." You explained. "I'm sorry, here's some food, " he handed you a plate of some chicken and rice. "Thank you." You put the plate on the table. "Where are your clothes?" Ricky looked over before giving you a fork. "My bag," you took the fork. "I'll wash them and everything else." He offered. "Can i get my person shi- stuff out?" You stoped yourself from cursing not knowing how he would react. "Of course, and you can curse I don't really care." You smiled and opened the front pocket of your bag. You pulled out a small box. "Okay you can wash everything else." You handed him the bag. He nodded and went into the laundry room. You ate the food quietly as it was absolutely amazing. You finished eating a did the dishes quickly but quietly. You noticed Ricky had been gone for a little while, you walked back to the laundry room as you saw him holding a razor blade. "Um.. what are you doing?" You said scaring him. "I found this in your bag.." he threw it in the trash before he put the bag in along with detergent and scent beads. You felt anxiety rush over you. You walked back out to the kitchen and grabbed the small box. You pulled out 2 white pills and took them dry. (Anxiety meds) "y/n.. can you come here for a minute?" He called from the laundry room. You walked over quickly. "Yes?" He softly grabbed your wrist. He examined them. No scars, nothing. "Thank god."
(A/n: my thighs rn: LMAO)
He pulled you into a hug, you froze, you snapped out of it and hugged back softly. "Sorry." He let go backing away. You hid your smile as the room went silent. "It's okay," you laughed slightly. "Well I'm going to shower, you can watch a movie or go to sleep, you can sleep in my bed tonight I'll take the couch." He grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom before you could say anything. You walked over to the couch and leaned against the arm before shivering as his house was pretty cold. You slowly drifted to sleep.