Josh Balz. (Ex. MIW)

Fem reader.
*early motionless*

Your pov.
You were laying down next to one of your close friends. "Chris, Ricky, IM BORED!" You whined loudly. "Well what do you want to do?" Ricky yawned. You shrugged, you got up getting your phone. "What you doing?" Chris looked over. "Texting some friends why?" You pulled up instagram he looked at your phone in confusion. "Since when did you have friends besides us?" He laughed. You turned on your phone checking Instagram.
You turned off your phone and laid on Ricky's lap. He smiled down at you then focused back on his game. You got up grabbing clothes. "I'm showering," you said to Chris and Ricky who just nodded.
*huge time skip to a motionless concert*
You walked backstage after the concert. You saw the boys cleaning up. You helped them a little then decided to scare Ricky. You smiled and quietly walked up behind him. "Oh my god are you Ricky!?" You made your voice really high and unnoticeable. He jumped quickly turning around as you bursted out laughing. "Don't do that asshole!" He pushed you slightly into Ryan. You noticed balz looked a little nervous. "You did great out there Josh." You smiled up at him. He blushed. "Thanks." He smiled then walked away kinda quick. "Oooo I'm not telling her." Chris laughed. Ricky looked over at Angelo. "Hell no" Angelo walked away with Chris as Ricky followed leaving Ryan. "Ryan." You looked over. "Balz has a crush on you, he's scared to tell you. He thinks you'll break his heart." Ryan said quickly. You smiled. "That's cute. Why didn't the others want to say?" You yawned. "He has a girlfriend to try to get his mind off of you." He looked over slightly. "And WHOS his girlfriend?" You looked up to where balz was. "R-" you cut him off. "YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!" You put your head in Ryan's chest. "I know." He sighed. "I fucking hate Ryan ashley." You mumbled. "Let's go get food." Ryan pulled your hand to where the rest of the boys were including R.A(Ryan ash.) you sat on the floor near Ricky's legs. You glared at the other 4 members who refused to tell me. "Hey y/n." R.A, smiled. You forced a smile. "Hi." You simply said as Chris coughed holding back a laugh. "I didn't expect you to be here, you know," she rolled her eyes. You smiled and looked at Ryan (sit.) "don't y/n." He whispered. "Hey Balz can i talk to you?" R.A pulled his hand leading him away. "I'm gonna do it Ryan." You looked over. "She looks happy." Ryan sighed. "Fuck her!" You groaned. "Y/n he'll come" Angelo cut off his sentence as they both walked in again. Josh looked terrified. "Sorry." R.A smiled.

You got up grabbing Josh's hand. "What r u doing?" He said shyly but followed. "Just come on." You practically dragged him to his tour bus. You pushed him on the couch. "Why her?" You stood over him. "What do you mean?" He stumbled over his words. You smirked. "I know your secret." You got on his lap. "Be honest with me. Do you want her or me..?" You kissed his cheek softly. He stayed quiet. "Her.." he whispered. "She's gonna end up hurting you.. but I respect it." You got off his lap and walked off the bus.
*time skip*
Things have been very awkward between you and balz since that moment. You could barley even sit next to eachother, it was about that he picked her it was just awkward. "Y/n.. can i talk to you?" He got up reaching out his hand. You grabbed it following him. "Whats up?" You went to make eye contact before you realized his lips were connected with yours. You kissed back as his hands moved down to your hips. You rubbed his cheek with your thumb as we both pulled away.
"She did hurt me.." he said quietly. "I know," you kissed his forehead. "Can i take you out on a date?" He looked up. "I'll let you when your healed. I know your hurting, you just don't want anyone else to have me." You kissed his cheek. He pulled you into a hug. You hugged back. "I love you Josh, I really do." You smiled at him. He smiled back. "I love you to." We pulled apart before seeing Chris and Ricky standing there with smiles on their faces. "What did you guys do?" Josh said. Chris put his phone in his pocket then started to walk away. "Christopher!" You grabbed his arm but he ran away laughing. "You guys are children." You looked at Ricky who was dying.
*later on the tour bus*
"Hey y/nnnn." Chris sat in your bunk. "What?" You looked up. "How's joshy washy." You made looked at him with a disturbed face. "NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!" You heard Josh yell. You started laughing. "Go away." Chris called again sending you the picture of you and balz making out. "I have the new album teaser Chris I'll expose you!" You yelled as Chris was running through the bus. "Please don't." Ryan laughed.

******
On a real note. I miss balz;,(