Vinny Mauro. (MIW)

Fem reader.
(This is when Vinny first joined MIW)
Word count: 1520
Your pov:

You rode your skateboard down a road, it wasn't a terrible road but it wasn't freshly paved. The area was kinda new to you. You were riding around just exploring the place.
Your parents made you move with them. You were 17 but graduated high school way early. You couldn't get a full time job yet(that's a lie but mind your business). You fell crossing the street because a guy didn't stop at a stop light. You flew off your board as the car went over your board, you were alive, your board wasn't touched. You jumped up quickly. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING OH MY GOD!" You punched the cars mirror out before grabbing your skateboard. Neighbors and the police showed up just from noise complaints. A girl with blond hair, pink shoes, and a glitter phone jumped out. "I'm so sorry I was-" you cut her off. " WHAT WAS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT! I COULD HAVE DIED!" You got pulled away but someone before u got physical. "It's okay it's okay let me clean you up." You noticed a tall guy, he looked very familiar. He walked you to a front porch. "Hey Vinny you got a first aid kit?" He yelled as you assumed 'Vinny' brought it out. You had blood running from your eyebrow, your lip and your jeans were all ripped up same with your shirt. "Holy shit are you okay?" Another guy came outside with worry on his face. "I'm just a little scraped up I'll be okay." You sighed. "You almost died." The guy cleaning your wounds looked up. "I'm y/n by the way." You bit your lip in pain. "I'm Chris, that's Vinny and that's Ricky." He pointed them out. " wait.." you looked at them closely. "Holy shit." You went wide eyed. "Surprise?" Vinny smiled. "You guys are in motionless." You laughed slightly not believing what you just said. "Now we have to kill you." Chris joked. "I'm already half way there." You flinched hard at him wiping blood on your bare side. "Woah, that's pretty deep.." Chris looked over at Ricky. "That's to deep we have to go to the hospital."  Vinny and Ricky all piled in as chris carried you to the car and set you next to Vinny in the backseat. "Holy fuck." You looked at yourself in his mirror. "What?" Vinny looked over. "I look so ugly right now, this is embarrassing." You explained. Vinny started laughing. "Your actually pretty cute." He admitted. "Vinny stop hitting on her!" You heard Ricky snap. 
*at the hospital*

You sat on the bed laying on the table. They tore of the rest of your shirt leaving you in a sports bra. They put 20 stitches in your side. "Now these will be numb for about another day," the doctor explained. You nodded in a lot of pain. They did another exam to make sure nothing else was that deep. They put 3 stitches in your eyebrow. "Okay your done here." The doctor helped you off the table. "Thanks.." you shivered at the cold room. Chris nudged Vinny's arm and whispered something. He pulled off his sweatshirt and helped you put it on. "Damn you already stripping for me? Buy me dinner first." You joked as Chris started laughing. "Oh wow okay." Vinny laughed. "Thank you by the way." You limped out of the room. You got pulled into a soft hug. You noticed it was Vinny. You hugged back."that's cute now we gotta go." Ricky yawned as Vinny helped you to the car. "My mom is gonna be so mad, she just bought me those jeans." You laughed slightly. "How old are you?" Chris looked in the mirror. "17, I turn 18 in like 8 months." Vinny smiled. Ricky 'oooo'ed from the front seat. "What?" You looked over. "Nothing." Ricky laughed.
Chris finally pulled back into his driveway. "Thank you so much for helping me." You looked at them. "Of course, plus you probably would have gotten worse if I didn't pull you away from the girl." Chris laughed. "Your probably right.". You grabbed your skateboard. "Your not skating home." Vinny said. You looked up at him. "I live like 3 blocks away I'll be fine." You put the board on the ground. "Nope." Vinny grabbed the board throwing it in his car. "I'm taking you get in." He smiled and opened your door. You rolled your eyes and got in. "Thank you.." you blushed smiling at Vinny. He shut the door and got in the drivers side. He turned on the car and started to pull out of the driveway. You looked over at Vinny admiring him. "Take a picture it'll last longer Cutie." Vinny smiled and kept his eye on the road. You blushed. You told him your address as he started driving towards it. "Can I have your number?" You bit your lip nervously. He handed you his phone. You put your number in his phone. "Thank you Vinny.. I appreciate it." You smiled. He pulled up infront of your house.  He got out grabbing your skateboard. He helped you up to your front door. You unlocked it seeing your mom wasn't home. "You can come in no one is home." He helped you to the couch. He set your board down near the door. "Y/n.. can I ask you something?" Vinny sat next to you. "Sure?" You yawned. "Want to go out for dinner in a few days or weeks when you feel better?" He smiled. "Yes I'd love that." He pulled you into a soft hug. "Okay well I have to get back to Chris's." He stood up. You nodded. "Hey cutie." You looked up at him. He smiled. "Keep the sweatshirt." He laughed and left. You blushed.

*a few days later*

You were still very sore. You still had your stitches but you looked better. You were wearing Vinny's sweatshirt and a pair of shorts. You decided to go see Chris. You grabbed your skateboard and skated to Chris's house. You knocked on the door as a messy headed Ricky answered. "Hey y/n." He let you in yawning. "Did you guys just wake up? It's 6pm.." you laughed seeing basically all the lights were off. "I just woke up, Chris is in the shower, Vinny Justin and Ryan are all still asleep." He laughed. You shocked your head. "Okay." You pulled Ricky into a small hug. "Thank you for helping me by the way." You said into his chest as he hugged back. "Of course now go scare your boyfriend." You rolled your eyes and walked upstairs. Luckily you could see who was in which room. You saw Vinny passed out on the floor of a room. You walked in. You sat on the floor next to him and poked his cheek. He slight groaned. "Justin get your toes off of me." He said still basically asleep. You hid back a laugh and poked his cheek again. "Morrow i swear to god." He said slightly waking up more. You bent down and kissed his cheek. His eyes shot open. "Oh my god don't do that!" He pulled you into a soft hug. You smiled and hugged back. "I missed you." You said into his chest still hugging him. "I missed you to. How are you feeling?" He examined your stitches. "They are healing okay." You yawned. "Your cute when you sleep." You said as Vinny blushed quickly. "Okay you stalker." He laughed. "Yeah yeah what ever."  Vinny pulled you into a small kiss. His arms rubbed your sides very gentle as his lips danced with yours. "ARE YOU AND RYAN MAKING OUT!?" You heard a voice scream. You pulled away and started laughing. "No ryan is asleep next to you idiot!" He yelled back. "Who- oh wait is that the girl who almost died?" Justin rubbed his head tiredly. "Yes now leave us alone." Vinny pulled you back into the kiss. " I didn't almost die your just over dramatic." You pecked his lips kind of teasing him before finally kissing back. You ran your hand through his hair as he smiled into the kiss. "Damn you ain't even take her out yet." Chris stood in the doorway. "I'm taking her right now." Vinny jumped up pulling you up with him. "I looked like shit vin" you whined. "I just woke up." Vinny said defending himself. "Yeah but your still handsome." You hugged him from behind as he was brushing his hair in the mirror.
"Y/n. If you thrust into my ass one more time while I brush my teeth I'm gonna beat you up" Vinny groaned as he bent over the sink spitting out his toothpaste. You thrusted into him again before sprinting into the other room. You grabbed his phone and put it in your pocket before walking back into the bathroom seeing Vinny putting on deodorant. "Look who came back." He pushed you against the bathroom door softly. You smiled. He kissed your forehead smiling. "You wouldn't hurt me." You kissed his cheek. "Not on purpose" he winked.

:)