The Hospital

I wake up feeling lightheaded. I slowly open my eyes to see wires and machines all around me. I quickly sit up and look around me.

I see Kells sitting on a chair and laying his head on my bed, he is asleep.

"Kells" I whisper.

His head jots up, his face was red from crying. Immediately he stands up and kisses me.

"Baby I love you so much, I am so sorry. I won't every leave you. You are mine forever" He stutters out.

I slowly blink trying to get my surroundings. I look down at my belly.

"Where are my babies?" I ask as I start to cry.

Kells go to talk as the nurse walks in.

"Excuse me sir will you give us a second" The nurse says to Kells.

Kells walks out as the nurse comes closer.

"Hey miss you have been through a lot in the past 48 hours. But your babies are both stable.." The nurse says.

With that I let out a sigh of relief.

"They will need a lot of time in the NICU, they will need some help, but they will be just fine. You will need to take time to recover as well. Unfortunately with how close the gun was to you when it went off and the amount of blood lost. We had to amputate your leg." The nurse explains.

I move the blanket off my legs and see my left leg is missing. Tears well up in my eyes. My babies were born premature, my leg is gone, and I dont even know if I should give Kells another chance?

((Y'all still reading this? Should I continue? Haha sorry its been so long))