Cops

*Dubo POV*

I text Ace so he can tell Kells I have Kenna. I wrap my arms tight around her, trying to calm her down. Meanwhile I call the cops, and report Kendrick. I sit with Kenna until the concert ends.

*Kells POV*

After the concert I ran to my dressing room. On my way I see cop cars pull up. I look over as they get out of the car.

"Excuse me sir, are you Kendrick Lamar?" One of the officers asks me.

"Um no, he should be in his dressing tent though" I respond.

"Would you mind showing us?" The other officer asks.

I nod and start walking towards his tent. With 4 cops following me.

"Uh. He's in there" I say as I nod to the tent.

Two of the cops go inside the tent and two stay with me. Awkardly I start to walk to my tent.

"Wait sir, one more thing. Do you know where Kenna Baker is?" They ask.

"Why?! Is she okay?" I say panicked. I hear someone come out of my tent and I see it was Dubo.

"Officers thanks for coming. I'm Dubo, I called in the report. Kells go see Kenna, she's inside" Dubo says.

I was confused, but didn't question it. I head into the tent. When I do I see Kenna curled up on couch.

"Hey." She says with a weak smile.

"What happened to you?!?" I'm ask, noticing she was in Dubos hoodie. I sit next to her and hold her hands.

"Kendrick.... Kendrick almost ra..." We were cut off by the cops walking in.

"Before we can charge Kendrick with assult, we need to ask you a few questions" One cop says as they walk to us.

Kenna nods, and the cops begin to question her. Through the whole process I understood exactly what had happened. My fists clench up, but Kennas hands soften them.

"Well everything checked out. Kendrick Lamar will be arrested for sexual and physical assult." I thank the cops and they leave.

I cuddle with Kenna the rest of the night