Faking It

*Kennas POV*
I sit on Braxton's couch as he stares me down.

"Why'd you have to make this so hard honey? Now that I have you, I need to get rid of that freak Kells." Braxton spits at me

"Please, don't touch him...just forget about him. Please." I beg

"Oh don't worry I won't touch him...I've got friends that will take care of that for me." Braxton says. "I've been quite busy why you've been gone. I'm making my way up in my new gang."

I shake as I look straight down. Braxton was very dangerous now. I need to stop him.

I stand up. "Baby, I know. I was in the wrong. But leave Kells out of it. He's in the past, we will just start our future together." I say as I grab him hand.

I could smell the strong scent of weed coming off him. Hopefully I can make him believe what I say since he is calmer now.

"You right honey." He grabs my hand and leads me to bed. He snuggles into me and falls asleep.

I stay awake, trying to think of something to do. After a couple hours I sneak out of bed and grab Braxton's phone. I go into the living room and dial 911.

I shake as I answer the dispatchers questions. As I stuttered out where I think I am. I get hit to the ground. I look around and see a man,  much larger than Braxton.

"Braxton come out here. I found your bitch trying to escape" He yells.

I try to get up, but I am kicked down again.

"Please, please stop. Please dont hurt my babies." I scream.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Braxton come in with a gun in his hand.

I let out a scream as he fires down at me. I try to roll, but I feel it hit my thigh. I scream in pain as I get kicked again, this time directly in the stomach.

I start to blackout as I hear loud knocks at the door. The last thing I remember before I pass out is the cops coming in.