Sight Seeing

I wake up to Kells laying beside me, he must of came in late last night. I shower and get ready for the day.

I walk out of the bathroom and surprisingly see Kells ready for the day.

"Surprise, surprise. Kells is awake before I throw things at him." I say with a smirk

"Early meet and greet this morning" he responds as he opens the door. I grab his hand and walk out with him.

"Aye baby k" slim says. I hug him and then jumps on Dubos back.

"Onward!" I say. I hear Dubo laugh and just accepts the fact as he keeps walking.

We pile into the tour bus and head to where the meet and greet is. When we walk inside Kendrick and Mac were already there.

"Group meet starts in 5. And go for two hours. Then you'll all have your separate hours. With MGK starting at noon" The person in charge immediately starts talking.

The boys and I head to the back. And they let in the fans waiting. They pile in, majority of them screaming, and waiting behind the security guard until it's their turn. We basically were just laughing and making fun of the dramatic girls. We each took turns narrating the girls, it was hilarious.

After two hours we got bored. So we decided to sight see.

"Aye how do you feel about Kendrick lusting after you?" Ace says as he laughs.

"Shush. He's not" I respond and playfully push him.

"Please he was eye raping you earlier." Dre so kindly adds on.

I roll my eyes at them.

"Hey Kells just called. He was whining how we left him all alone." Irv tells us.

We all laugh and pile back into the car and head back.

I walk up to Kells and give him a hug. Out of the corner of my eye I see Kendrick staring at us. Kells saw it too. And he started to kiss me. Hard, to claim me as his.

((A.N. sorry this is kinda a filler chapter))