Bad Things

An hour had past so I decided to go tell the boys I was going to the van. I head upstairs and into the party.  Which was filled with weed, beer, and hoes. I sigh as I make my way to find Kells. But he wasn't there.

I see Slim and go over to him. "Hey wheres Kells?" I ask

"He went back to the bus, I thought he was going to come get you." Slim responds.

I was happy Kells didnt stay at the party. I head back down and walk into the bus. Tears sting behind my eyes as I watch Kells getting a lap dance from some girl. I go right up to him. Kells pushes the girl off and stands up.

"Kenna I'm so sorry. It was hard to stop her" Kells slurs, he obviously had too much to drink.

"No you're fine.....don't worry.  Have fun" I say sternly and leave the trailer.

I jog as fast as I can away from the bus. I hear Kells behind me, stumbling as he walked. He wasnt able to keep up. I walk around the venue and sit on the steps outside the entrance. I start bawling. I can't do this, I'm going to have two kids in two months and Kells is getting it on with a hoe! I hear Kells yell my name, trying to find me. I dont respond.

After 30 minutes I decide to head back, I needed to sort things out with Kells.  I was going to tell him I needed a break from this. As I stand up I feel cold metal on the side of my belly. I freeze and look over. I see Braxton with a gun to my belly.

"Lets go home baby." He says with a smirk as he leads me into his car and drives off.