Going on tour again

(Kenna is now 7 months pregnant)

We all load the bus for our US tour. Kells helps me into the bus and sits me on the couch.

"Dont move baby, we'll take care of loading" he says as he kisses my head.

I smile and the boys finish loading everything into the bus. Kells plops down next to me and kisses my head. The bus starts heading to Pittsburg, our first stop. After talking with the boys for a while I fall asleep on Kells shoulder.

When I wake up I noticed that we were close to Pittsburg.

"Finally baby! What about the names Liam and Lexi?" Kells immediately askes me with a smile.

I laugh "Our we going to be those parents, two L names?"

"Yep!" Kells laughs. As the bus parks.

"I like it" I respond and kiss his cheek.

"Ok lovers we gotta go set up, we gotta concert in 2 hours" Dubo says.

We all get off and the boys start setting up in the arena. I find a spot to sit and I scroll through Twitter. All I see is negative comments about me and Kells.
"idk why he knocked her up , he wont stay with her"
"This stupid hoe needs to leave our Kells!"
"Did you hear her ex still loves her?"

I feel my eyes start to water. I shove my phone in my pocket and block out what I just read. I decide to order pizza for the boys. Once it gets delivered I head into their dressing room and hand it to them!

"Baby K youre the best!" Slim yells.

Kells smiles and gives me a kiss. "Thanks babe"

After the boys finish they head out to the concert, I stay in the dressing room until I see Slim run in.

"Baby K. Kells wants you on stage!" He laughs.

I immediately shake my head. I knew thst wouldnt work and Slim pulls me out of the room and to the stage.

I walk onto the stage a spit my tongue and kells as I walk towards him. 

"Everyone give it up to my beautiful wife baby mama, Kenna" Kells yells into the mic.

The crowd cheers and the music for Bad Things starts to play and he hands me a mic. I sing the song with Kells and when it ends I go to walk off stage. As I wave to the crowd I see an unsettling familiar face. As I get off stage I sit down in the back. I anxiously wait for the boys to be done with the concert.

When it finally ends the boys walk in laughing.

"Kells I need to tell you something" I say as a drunk Irv interrupts me.

"Latterrr babby k. We gotta go to thhhe aftere parrtty" Irv slurs.

"Sorry baby. Ill be back in like 10 minutes, I gotta make an appearance" Kells laughs. I can faintly smell the scent of alcohol on his breath.

I sigh as they head upstairs for the after party. Maybe I'm seeing things. I whisper to myself