Big News

Once they all left I ran to the nearest grocery store and got a few things. I went straight to the bathroom when I got home. I took the pregnancy test I just got, it was positive. I panic and take another one, it was still positive. I immediately hid it under the cabinets.

I sit on the bathroom floor and start to cry. We both agreed on not having a kid yet. Stupid broken plastic.What am I going to do?

I try to clean myself up since the boys get back in 10 minutes. Right when I start to reapply my makeup, until I hear someone knock on my door. I slowly open the door and see Slim standing there.

He takes a pause before he starts to talk "First of all Kells, Rook, Dubo, and Irv stayed for an interview. Second of all what is wrong?" He says as he walks in and shuts the door behind him.

I take a deep breath. I knew there was no getting out of telling him.
"Okay. So I'm pregnant. Now I don't know what to do. Kells doesn't want a kid right now. And I'm not ready to be a mom. I can't do this Slim." I cry out in one breath.

"Aye it's ok." Slim sits me down on the bed with him. "Trust me everything will work out. If for some crazy reason Kells is a douche when he finds out your pregnant. You know that the crew will always be there, especially me" he finishes and kisses the top of my head.

I instantly felt calmer. Slim was always there for me.

"But you need to tell Kells before he finds out another way." Slim adds on. I nod.

"Imma head back to my room. Call if you need anything" Slim says than walks out.

I take a deep breath and finally pull myself together. I sit anxiously on the bed, waiting for Kells to get back. I turn on the TV to pass the time. Then I hear the click and the door opens.

"Hey sweetheart." Kells walks in and kisses me.

"Hey. Uh I have to talk to you.." I say hesitantly.

"Yeah what's up?." Kells says too casually.

"I... I'm pregnant" I respond quietly.