Bad Stuff

I panic and quickly stand up. Kendrick looks me up and down. My phone was on the opposite side of the couch. I eye it and slowly walk towards it. Kendrick sadly beat me to it.

"We wouldn't want this to ruin our time together now would we?" He says with a smirk as he puts my phone in his pocket.

"Don't" I say and run towards the door.

"Oh no, you're not going just yet" He responds as he grabs my waist.

He pulls me into his chest and begins to kiss my neck. I hear the concert start, I know screaming wouldn't do anything. No one would here me.

I try my hardest to get away, but Kendricks grip was too tight. He takes one hand and squeezes my breasts. I wince and knee him in the balls. He curses and slaps my face. I immediately bring my hands up to my face. Kendrick uses that split second to lift my shirt off.

I scream and spit in his face. He steps back and throws me to the ground. He goes to kick my stomach, but I quickly roll over so he kicked my bum.

"That was a close one, we wouldn't want that little baby of yours to get hurt." Kendrick spits out.

He pulls me onto the couch and takes off his pants.

*Kells POV*
As I perform I look to the side and notice Kenna wasn't there. I tried to brush it off telling myself she probably just took a nap. But after I finished my song I couldn't shake the feeling.

"Give me one second guys!" I yell to the crowd and run offstage.

I see Dubo and go to him.

"I need you to go check on Kenna." I say quickly.

"Is everything alright man?" He questions.

"Yeah just go make sure she's OK" I say as i run back on stage and continue to perform.

*Dubos POV*
I head over to the tents while checking my phone. As I got closer to the tents I heard commotion. I immediately put my phone into my pocket and run into Kells tent.

When I do I see that dick of a human getting ready to rape Kenna. I don't waste a second. I run straight over and hit Kendrick as hard as I can. I punch him until he's unconscious.

"Bo?" I hear a small voice say. I look and see a shaking Kenna. I throw her my jacket and she puts it in. Once she was covered up, I sit down and pull her onto my lap. She burries her head into my chest.