CHAPTER 12 - A GOOD FEELING

Mina's POV

Mina's POV

I woke up to the noise of banging on doors and raised voices outside. The sunlight was streaming on my face through the window. Gosh, how did I sleep so much? I jumped up from the bed and noticed I was stark naked.

What the...oh God!

The events of last night came flooding into my mind. I had sex with him. Way to go, Mina! You just went from humiliated to cheap. He'd probably be giving himself a pat on the back now. After all, he got what he wanted, no negotiations, no conditions, no buying. Just some aggressive passion. He will be smirking in victory whenever he sees me again.

I looked around. He was gone...just like that. There was no evidence that he was even here yesterday. All I had was the throbbing soreness in between my thighs, and the photographic memories in my head. I bite my lips as I recall our wild long night, every single detail, every kiss, every thrust...damn.

The weather seems a bit hot today!

My train of thought was broken as I heard my neighbor opposite screaming at the manager in Spanish. I peeped out the window. It was really happening. They were kicking us out. Time to bounce. I have to take a shower and get out of here before things started to get ugly. I began to hurriedly pack my clothes into my backpack, leaving out the one I will wear on the bed. Next I put my cream, and facial cleanser, the only beauty routine product I had into the bag. I moved on to take my diary from the table but noticed there was a paper on it, and something written on it. I hope to God he didn't read my diary.

I picked up the paper and read the words in beautiful slant handwriting.

Stay. The place is yours.

I sat down on the chair by the table and re-read the note over and over. I'm having different emotions right now. I don't know whether to be relieved that I got the caravan, or sad at what I did to get it. This was obviously payment for last night. And if he is paying, then it's obviously because I was selling.

Whore!

I rubbed my temples. I know. I'm a terrible good for-nothing whore, the cheapest of them all.

So why do I feel somewhat happy? Is it weird that I feel these tingles on my skin when I remember his kisses on my lips? Why does the thought that I slept in his arm all night make me smile?

This is supposed to be all wrong. But I feel good, relaxed, warm, kind of happy. It's probably all those endorphins scientists say sex releases. It will wear out after some time I guess. But I am not going to kill my high by analyzing feelings right now.