CHAPTER 36 - ALONG CAME LAURA

Mina's POV

"You ready?"

I looked up with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. The roller coaster started moving slowly and I gripped the edge of my seat tightly.

I was far from ready but I nodded. "I think soooooaaaaaagh"

I responscreamed as the speed quickened up very fast. When I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the speed picked up a notch higher, and my stomach did front flips. I'm going to puke.

"Don't puke" Luke said beside me observing my scrunched up face.

Easy for you to say, I thought but I was too queasy to give him a reply, so I shut my eyes and prayed for the ride to be over soon. I felt us go up and down, and up again. How do people enjoy this thing? We went down again and the picture of a plane losing control and plummeting to the ground flashed into my head. Oh God, I don't want to die. I'm not ready yet.

In the midst of my panic, I heard voices screaming but not in terror. They were screaming with glee. How can they be happy when I'm dazed, nauseous, and on the verge of saying my last prayers? Don't they even understand how dangerous this is? What if these straps holding us in suddenly give and we come crashing down from 30 feet, 40 feet above... I sneaked open an eye and closed it again. I take that back, this has got to be above 100 feet high.

"Try to think happy thoughts" Luke shouted above the voices

"I cant think of any" I wailed shamelessly. We rose, then dropped again and I wrapped my arms around my tummy. I feel like Simone Biles is doing something in there. I felt Luke disentangle my arms from my body and entwine his fingers in mine.

"Think about this morning" he said and then lifted our entwined hands in the air. "Woohoo..!" he let out.

I quickly wrapped my free arm across my belly again. He lowered our hands from the air and let it rest on the space in between our seats, but he kept our fingers intertwined and caressed my hand with his thumb. The action calmed me a little, but soon I had to deal with tingles as well.

With each caress, the memories of this morning came sneaking in and I couldn't help but smile. Who wouldn't? Imagine waking up to kisses and nibbles all over your body. It was like a dream come true for me. And when he took his kisses all the way down to that secretplace that's not secret to him anymore, I was like what does he think he's doing? I had to cover up with one hand because...I don't know... it seemed a bit inappropriate. No one had ever gone down there. I actually thought that giving head was the female's responsibility. I have had to do it to men many times, and frankly I consider it disgusting. Why would he want to go there I wondered covering it even more.

He swatted my hands away like I was depriving him of his favorite ice-cream. Embarrassed, I used both hands to hide my face while he dived in to do his thing. I remember thinking thank God I shaved properly two days ago. Back in the ring, I used to wax down there, just like all the other girls. But I don't see why I have to endure that pain anymore.

All my worries flew out the window the minute his tongue touched my core. It was like, oh my...oh god!Luke took me to heaven and back this morning.

I used to think that making love was just the slower, gentler version of sex. It's not about the gentleness or the speed, because sometimes we were and sometimes, we weren't. There was something that made it different...special. Maybe it's the desire to give pleasure rather than just getting it. Maybe it's about discovering what a body yearns, even when it's owner has no clue. Maybe it's about holding out a little longer so you can come to your bliss together and tell each other things with your eyes things that you don't know how to put into words.