Chapter 8 🍂:: The first time performing in years

The day of the second competition

"WONWOO! SINB" Yerin runs up to them. "Whats wrong?" Wonwoo asks her. "I don't know where Jun is and I'm performing soon." Yerin catches her breath.

"Oh my gosh that boy." Sinb mutters. "We'll help you look for him." Wonwoo assures Yerin. "Thanks so much, I checked the music room. He isn't there." Yerin thanks Wonwoo and Sinb.

"Check the roof, he likes to hang around there if he doesn't want to be disturbed." Sinb informs her. "Ok I'll look for him there." Yerin runs up the stairs. After one flight of stairs she loses her breathe. She continues to run until she reaches the top floor.

Slamming the door open and turning around seeing Jun sitting in a dark corner. "I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU." Yerin screams at Jun. "How...How did you find me?" Jun asks Yerin surprised.

"Look, I'm performing in half an hour. I have no accompanist. You are my last resort." "I told you I can't play. I'll end up messing you up on stage." Jun continues to make excuses.

"Stop making excuses. You think you can't play anymore but you can. I seen you play myself very recently. Please do this for me, this means so much to me I beg of you." Yerin begs Jun, eventually tears start to fall from her face.

Jun was hesitant about what to say. Before anything Sinb and Wonwoo arrive to the rooftop of the school. "YOU BASTARD WHY WERE YOU HIDING UP HERE?" Sinb shouts at Jun.

"I...I never even practiced the sheet, there is no way I'll be able to play it near perfect!" Jun talks back. "Then come on, we have half an hour. Me and Sinb will get you there as fast as we can so you both have time to practice with each other." Wonwoo comforts both Jun and Yerin.

"Aish fine, I'll do it." Jun sighs as he stands up.
Minutes later all four of them are on bikes cycling to Lotte Concert Hall.

"Whose bikes are these anyways?" Jun asks. "Forget about it, we have to get you there so you have enough time to go through the piece enough times together.

"Don't you both have school today?" Yerin asks Sinb and Wonwoo. "Its fine, its only for one day anyways we'll be fine. Trust me." Sinb assures Yerin. 5 minutes later they have arrived.

"We'll be watching you from the auditorium. Good luck to you both." Wonwoo and Sinb wishes Jun and Yerin.

"You better read through the score properly." "Why can't you play this piece properly its so simple?" Voices go through Jun's mind again.

"Come on, we still have 15 minutes to change and practice before we are up. Hurry." Yerin urges Jun to hurry up.

Five minutes before they perform

"Yerin are you done changing?" Jun called out to her from the females bathroom. "Wait!" Yerin responded. Quickly grabbing her bag, dropping her medication.