Chapter 23 🍂:: The day we went to school at night

Yerin and Jun arrived at their school. All lights were off, the only light there is were the moonlight passing through the windows. "Being at school at night makes me feel excited somehow. Who knows. Maybe a ghost might appear!" Yerin says excited.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" Yerin asks Jun curious. "I just don't believe how someone can somehow just leave their bag at school." Jun responds tired. Yerin laughs "True, true." As she opens the door to their classroom.

She walks in slowly looking around the room as she walks towards her desk. Seeing the small violin she drew on it using pencil. Yerin stated at it deeply as Jun notices. "Whats wrong? I thought your bag was here." Jun asks. Yerin turns back to him quickly. Bending down under her desk. "Oh right, the bag. Where is it?" She asks herself.

"Are you lying?" He asks her. Yerin looks at him. "Sorry. I lied. My bag is not here." She admits. "You came to school today right? You were released from the hospital." Jun asks. "I...I lied about that too." Yerin looks down. She turns around to the window looking out.

"I'm actually not released yet. I was approved to go out for just one day." "There isn't much to do in the hospital." Jun looks at her worried without saying anything. Yerin starts to tear up. "My sickness is worse then what I'm telling you all..." She turns around to Jun again. "Just kidding." As she quickly changes her tone of voice and wipes away her tears.

A brief moment of silence filled the room. "I...I'm sorry." Yerin rushes out of the room. "Wait!" Jun grabs onto her wrist. "I can walk on my own." As she loosens the grasp and runs off. Jun rushes after her. After making a turn from the classroom he sees Yerin fall down on the floor. "YERIN!" Jun calls out for her, without any response. He tries to shake her to wake her up, still no response from her. "YERIN!"