Chapter 24 🍂:: The first time I see her alone

"I'm sorry." Jun apologises to Yerin's Dad who was outside of Yerin's room. "It's fine. Thanks for taking care of my daughter. Yerin wants to see you." Yerin's Dad thanks Jun. Jun opens the door to Yerin to see her looking down.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Jun walks in and Yerin turns at him slowly looking at him. "I'm sorry to surprise you like that." Yerin apologises. "It's okay. Don't worry about it-" "I'm selfish. I always make you suffer." Yerin criticises herself. "Thats not true." Jun objects. "If thats the case... It would have been best if we never met." Yerin says with her voice trembling.

Jun looks at her one last time, seeing a totally different Yerin. Who used to be filled with Joy. Now gloomy trying to distance herself from him. Respecting her, turns around to the door and leaves.

The next day at school. Jun sits alone at the rooftop. With his head buried into his knees. Wonwoo walks up to him. "Why don't you visit her? Don't you think you owe it to Yerin?" Wonwoo asks Jun who doesn't respond to his question.

Wonwoo removes Jun's hand from his face seeing his eyes red and tears on his face. "I...I couldn't say a word. I just ran away." "How should I even act when I see her?" Jun asks Wonwoo. Still looking down. Wonwoo sits down next to him.

"When she wants her own way, or a shoulder to lean on, or somebody to do something for her. She always goes to you." Wonwoo tells Jun turning to him. "I don't know what to say to her." Jun repeats himself. "You'll figure it out when you're there." Wonwoo assures Jun. "But it's impossible for me." "Impossible or not...it's up to the girl." Wonwoo says seeing Jun turn around to him.

"Wonwoo, can I speak to Jun alone?" Sinb approaches both of them. "I'll give you both space." Wonwoo pats Jun's back and leaves. "Jun, you like Yerin right?" Sinb asks. Jun turns around to Sinb, then looking down again. "Yeah..." "You do know she likes Wonwoo right?" Sinb asks Jun again. "Yeah, I know." Jun responds.

"You should visit her today. If you really like her then you should s