Chapter 10 🍂: The first time I see her in the hospital

Jun, Sinb and Wonwoo rush to Yerin's room in the hospital. Slamming the door open to see Yerin sitting down on the side of her bed. "Oh my gosh Yerin we were so scared." Sinb calms herself down.

"Is this your first time being hospitalised?" Wonwoo asks Yerin as he sits down next to her. "This never happened before. Don't worry too much though. I'll be fine" Yerin responds. "I'm anemic, so just to be safe my Dad wanted me to come here for a check up. Nothing else." Yerin reassures them.

"Aish you must have pushed yourself too much practicing. Don't do next time." Jun tells Yerin. "Mhm." Yerin mutters.

"Its all my fault... I was the one who stopped playing. Played the notes too fast, you couldn't keep up. It was because of me we were disqualified. But you aren't scolding me...Why?" Jun wonders to himself.

"Okay, we'll be leaving now so you can rest." Sinb informs Yerin. "Wait we aren't spending the night?" Wonwoo asks Sinb in confusion. "I REFUSE TO LEAVE-" "WONWOO LETS GO." Sinb shouts at him. Jun follows after them quietly.

Before leaving Yerin's hospital room. Yerin calls out to him "Have you been playing the piano recently?" Jun responds "No..." "Why not?" Yerin asks Jun again.

"You played today. It wasn't that bad. You have so much talent going to waste. It won't be so bad if you started playing again if you really wanted to." Yerin says to Jun.

"I..." Jun mutters. "After 7 years of playing the piano. Do you really think it's that easy to forget?" Yerin asks him once more. "I'll think about it." Jun responds as he leaves Yerin's hospital room "When you get discharged I'mm give you a gift okay?" Jun tells Yerin then closing the door on his way out. "So I have passed out again huh..."

"Aish it's going to rain soon. We better get home fast." Sinb takes out her umbrella. "Is playing the piano really the only thing I am good of?" Jun asks Sinb. "Of course not! You have other good qualities, like uhhh..." Sinb hesitates to find an answer.

"She can't think of one can she." Wonwoo teases her. "Oh shut up. Oh hey, the sky is clearing up!" Sinb points to the sky.

"Is playing the piano really the only thing I have to offer? The only thing I'm good at. And mow that I can't even do that I don't know anymore..." Jun sighs saying all those things in his head.

The next day, Jun was passing by the school field after school ended. "HEY JUN DID YOU SEE ME MAKE THAT SHOT?" Wonwoo scares Jun by slamming himself against the fence.

"WONWOO YOU JERK. YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME." Jun screams at him. "Just chill." Wonwoo responds to him. "Oh, I texted Yerin last night. I told her all of us will see her in the hospital today." Wonwoo notifies Jun.

"I'll pass. I feel bad I ruined the competition for her." Jun responds. "She didn't say anything about the competition yesterday right? She's not mad at you trust me. All of us will visit her again tomorrow okay?"