Part : 07

..........At Jungkook's kingdom..........

Two man were tied up in a chair while begging to let them go . But the heartless Vampire queen don't let them . She is stabing one by one knife in their chest with a smirk on her face. She love to see how human suffer and begged her .

Mrs.jeon : How it feels good ???

She said with a dark chuckle. And turn around his smirk more when she saw her son is watching the tied up boys with lustful eyes.

Mrs.jeon : Ohh my baby come. My baby don't get any blood from last 2 days right? Here you go dear (she smirked and left the room).

As Jungkook's mom left the room he don't waste anytime and jump on boys and bite their neck roughly in just few minutes the room fill with crying, begging, and BLOOD . And Jungkook complete his BLOODLUST. Now he is sure that he don't need any blood for upcoming 3 days . He left from there. While two dead body were in the floor.

Jk : I'm not hungry anymore but the smell of tae's blood make me hungry. His blood is unique and it's smell is very attractive. Next time I want his blood.

He said to mrs.jeon who is sitting in their living room while crossing her legs.

Mrs.jeon : I can't do anything about it cause you have to make Tae yours. So do it to have his blood. Remember his blood gonna make you powerful and different from other Vampires . And soon to be The Great Vampire Prince.

Mrs.jeon's every word hits Jungkook's head now he really want to be more powerful. Even though he have more powers then other normal Vampires. Jungkook Left from there after saying good bye to his Mother.

...........At Taehyung's house.............

Tae and jimin don't see JK so they both went to tae's house to watch movies. They r watching movies together.

Suddenly the doorbell ring. One of the maid open the door revealing Jungkook. He don't say anything and run to tae's room .
Vmin are enjoying the movie a romantic movie they both are laying on the bed with some popcorn. While enjoying the movie.
Then suddenly the door brust open with a angry Jungkook .

Jk : What the fuck you both are doing here (Shout at them)

Jimin: Stop shouting you idiot.

Jk : Who is idiot haa? Do you know how much worried I was you both come home without informing me. Just why ??? (he said angrily).

Tae : Look Jungkook we waited for you about 45 minutes but you don't come. So we come alone. And don't you dare to Shout at Jimin. (He said with a angry voice).

Jimin : Jungkook you don't have the right to go anywhere without tae's permission but you did . And he don't even scold you for that . (He said in a angry voice)

Tae : Jimin let it go . Jungkook you go to your room and have dinner. Jimin is sleeping here with me today.

After hearing the last sentence from Tae's mouth he feel a pain in his heart . But why he didn't even know. He left the room silently.

Jimin : Tae, he is very annoying .

Tae : Hmm (he sign). Jimina let's sleep I'm sleepy . (He said while whining).

Jimin: Ok baby come give me a kiss. Then cubbles and sleep (he pouted).

Tae : omo don't act cute ok here.

He kissed jimin in his cheeks and hide under the mattress.

Jimin chuckle at tae's cuteness he hugged tae and went to sleep....
But they don't know that someone is watching them with fire in his eyes ......

Jk : I don't care If I fall for Tae or some but I promise I will never let Jimin to be Tae's future. (He said angrily and gritted his teeth).

........Next Morning.......

Jimin already left because his mother need some help with medicine.

Tae is having his breakfast when JK entered at the dinning room and sit beside TAE..,..

Jk : (Clear throat) Tae can we talk . (He ask nervously)..

Tae : Go ahead .....

Jk : I - I'm sorry about last night for shouting at you and shorty I mean jimin.

Tae : It's ok. I forgive you. (About to get up).

Jk: Tae I wanna tell you that would you like to be my friend. (He ask nervously).

Tae : I don't have any problem with that but you have to behave nicely with me and jimin ....

Jk : Sure I will . (He hugged tae and smell his neck and about to bite but mentally slap himself)......

Tae push jk a bit and both smile at each other. And left for college........

Hope you enjoy this part if you then vote and follow.........