Part: 24

After one Week~ Tae's pov

"AHH I'm feeling good nowadays and my body feels light too the medicines are working properly Oh it's already late let me be ready for college."

Tae did his daily routine and went to downstairs..

Tae : Good morning everyone (smiles).

Everyone: Good morning too.

Jimin: Come take a sit here's your favourite waffles and Strawberry sake yum yum ..

Tae : Thanks jiminaa but I will have my strawberry sake only I promised Jay that we will eat together today ... And Jungkook are u Done eating??

Jk : Ah me!? Yes I'm done.

Tae : okay then please start the car I don't wanna be late..(said in excitement and take a sip )

Jk : Okay...(confused and went out)

Mr.kim: Hm Tae you look kinda excited a date??(smirked).

Tae : (choke) wa- what ?? Date with a best friend?? Lol dad he just want to have a breakfast with me.

Jimin: That's good cause don't you dare to date someone cause you're not allowed to do that!!(serious)

Tae : And who are your tell me that??(rise eyebrows)

Jimin: what the- I'm you bestie bitch !!

Tae : I know idiot and I will of course tell you if I ever went to a date ...

Mr.kim: Okay now enough and Don't talk about these date things in front of anyone especially in front of Jungkook okay??

Tae: Why??

Mr.kim : Just do as I Say!?

Tae : Okay okay I'm going.. Bye bye..