Part : 16

Taehyung went to college and saw jimin is holding suga's hand while both are giggling at something. Of course suga is the one whom jimin kissed...and tae know about it he sadly went to his class and wait for the lunch break coz he wanna know everything today he don't believe it that his soulmate/boyfriend is cheating on him...

Meanwhile.

Jungkook is not getting anything he don't know what happened to tae is he worried for tae no no it can he just like tae's blood and body his mind is saying this again and again to him. But his heart is telling something else that he loves tae and wanna be with him....he is now confused but first he wanna know what happened to tae so he follow tae and went to the classroom too...

Jimin's pov : I was waiting for tae then I suddenly saw suga he is looking cute today. I went to him but I feel like he is trying to keep distance from me..but I hold his hand lightly and started talking about his health I can feel he is nervous but why?! Sometimes he is blushing at my sweet compliment... I feel butterflies in my stomach when I saw him blushing... But then my gaze fall in Taehyung who come with jungkook as everyday... He was looking sad today but I was surprised when he just ignore me and went to his classroom...
I sighed and also went to my classroom when yoongi went to his...

Yoongi's Pov : Why I'm feeling that much broken at the age of 07 my mom leave me and now I'm feeling like jimin is going to leave me soon.. God why we can be together just why ..... He just fucking rape me that day ... And I'm felling for him today... I know he love tae ... And tae is very precious to me I can't let his heart broke.... (sadly said)...

End of their Pov.....

At Lunch time......

Everyone one went out of their classroom expect tae he is nervous how to face jimin he don't know..

Tae : You can do it tae ..(he said to himself and went to the canteen)..
While jungkook is looking at him confusedly and follow him to the. canteen...

At the Canteen....

Tae went to Yoonmin and jenlisa who were sitting together...

Tae : Jimin I wanna talk something important please come with me... (He said and Jennie immediately understand what tae wanna say to jimin so she quickly send the yoonmin kissing picture to tae.)

Jimin : Hmm sure but where??

Tae : Come with me and Jungkook stay here .....(he said and dragged jimin with him in the washroom)...

Jimin : Tae what happened r u angry with me??.

Tae : Jimin tell me something??

Jimin : Why r u calling me jimin ? You always call me hyung or chimmy . What happened to you.??

Tae : jimin you know it right that I trust you right???

Jimin : I know but what you want to say ??

Tae : Do you ever cheat on me jimin ..tell me the truth I'm not going to get angry.....

Jimin : Seriously tae ??? I never did something like this!!!

Tae : Oh really then what is this ?? (open his phone and show the pic)..

Jimin : Wh-what is th-this ?? (He stutter )..

Tae : It's a picture of you and yoongi hyung kissing don't you see??

Jimin : Tae it's maybe some kind of ed-edit I seriously don't remember something like this....

Tae : MR. PARK JIMIN STOP LIEING ( he shouted )....

Jimin : Tae I~ (he stopped when he started getting flashback about that night tear start flowing from his eyes).
Tae let me explain I don't remember anything....

Tae : Hyung stop LIEING..

???: He is not Lieing (a voice from their back interrupt them)...

Jimin : Suga ???

Suga : Yes me I will tell you everything tae but don't make any sense in this college...(he lock the door)...

Tae : What you wanna tell ?? (Ask with teary eyes)...

Suga : Tae first stop crying and stop blaming jimin...he did nothing let me tell you what happened that day...
That day you were dancing with Jungkook and jimin was giving me company we talk about many random things but he was talking while drinking whiskey... I don't drink that much coz my head already started hurting... After taking 9 shots jimin suddenly put his head in the bar counter . So I went close to him but he suddenly look at me and start kissing me I don't know what happened to him that time. I want to free myself from his grip but he hold me very tightly and carry me in bridal style and headed to a room ....(he started crying)

Tae : What happened after that ???

Suga : Sorry tae I can't tell you.

Tae : Just fucking say it hyung !!

Suga : he -he raped me that day (he brust into tears)....

Tae sit in the floor without any expression his whole life escaped he feel like his soul left his body....

Suga: Don't cry tae while rapeing me he was moaning at you name .... (bitterly chuckles)..and he was drunk so he thought me as taehyung...

Jimin is still standing there like a body without soul....

Jimin : Tae I ~( he cut of by Tae )..

Tae : Shut your fucking mouth (he shouted angrily)...you broke my heart into pieces I hate you park jimin I hate you ..... (He run away from the washroom)..

Suga : Tae wait .... Look jimin you make a mistake and you have to solve it.....( He said and run after Tae.....)

Jimin start crying while hugging his Knees .....

Jimin : I'm sorry tae and yoongi forgive me I ruined your life guys I'm sorry..

Hope you enjoy this part ....

Borahae .....💚💜