Part: 10

......At college Gate (after college).........

Tae and kook come out from the class and wait for Jimin outside..... While waiting JK put his hand on tae's Hips with a smirk but Tae give him a WTF look and he put his hand down ..... with a fake smile......

Jimin: Tae you were waiting for me???? (He come from nurse room while holding suga).....

Tae : Hmmm.. yeah wait what happened to suga hyung. (He asked worriedly)..

Suga : Ohh nothing tae-ahh I just fell in the washroom.. (he said awkwardly).

Tae : But hyung you ok ?

Suga : Yes baby I'm (he smiled softly)..

Jimin : Ok Tae let's go first we will drop suga in his house and then yours ok??

Suga: No need you go with Tae I'm going to take a cab.

Tae : Hyung please come with us . (Puppy eyes).

Suga : Don't show me this eyes you lil brat..

Tae : Please~~

Suga : Okkkkk I'm coming . I just wanna go home right now to take a nap. After that I'm invited in a party . So I have to be ready.....(he said in a sleepy tone)

Tae: First of all it's not a nap . Your sleeping is deeper than ocean. And second which party jennie's ?

Suga : Humm.. Lisa invited me .....

Tae: wow hyung he invited me and Jimin also.....

JIMIN: Me?????

Tae : Yeah now come on guys we have to be ready.......

They all went inside the car and drove away.......

Tae's House .....

Jimin already Left saying that he will be here before evening now tae and kook are alone in the house.....

(A/n : Aish my dirty mind...) (disappointed)

Tae was about to leave but JK pinned him to the wall now their faces are inches apart....

Tae : wh-what r u doing??? (Shock and stutter)...

Jk : Just wanna feel you baby boy... (He smirked evily)..

Now Taehyung's mind is stop working. He just looking at Jungkook without blinking.... Slowly Jungkook push his body towards tae's.. Now Tae can feel jungkook's hot breathe on his neck.. Jungkook is about to kiss Tae but the annoying Door bell ring .... And disturb jungkook's lustful moment......

Jk: FUCK ..... (he Cursed and went towards the door like nothing happened and Tae is still standing there cause of shockness.......).

Jk open the door revealing a handsome jimin who come fully dressed...but before evening.....

JIMIN: Tae I know I come early because I want to wear you my favorite dress of yours (he pouted).

Tae came back to his sense and smile at jimin awkwardly....

Tae: Sure chimmy..

Jimin: that's my boy . (He said proudly) And you (point at JK). Get ready .. Don't forget your duty that you have to be with Tae. (He said sassily and pull tae to his bedroom...)

Jk just rolled his eyes at Jimin and left..

Tae's bedroom....

Jimin went to tae's closet and give him a beautiful suit....

Jimin: Now go and change....

Tae : Ok chimmy (he went inside the bathroom).

After sometimes tae come back while JIMIN'S jaw drops

JIMIN'S POV: DAMN IS HE EVEN REAL . AND WHY THE HELL HE WEAR RIPPED JEANS.. I'M HARD NOW........

Jimin : Tae please change the clothes....

Tae : No way you're the one who chose this so nooooooooo...... (He said pouting)...

Jimin : Ahh ok then lets don't go . Remember What I said in the washroom.....( He smirked and come towards tae )..... I said let's continue in home (said in a respy voice)...

Tae gulp his own Saliva but then jimin suddenly pick Tae up and throw him in the bed and quickly hangover of Tae...

Tae: Hyung w- we are getting late ... (Stuttering)....

Jimin understand that Tae is not ready so he smile and kiss his forehead while getting up....

Jimin : Come on let's goo

Tae also get up and went out of the room...

TAE'S POV: WHAT HAPPENED WITH EVERYONE TODAY FIRST JUNGKOOK AND NOW CHIMMY AHHH GOD SAVE ME........

They come downstairs and saw Jungkook is already waiting for them

Jk: Let me start the car (he wink at Tae and left)....

Jk's POV: FUCK WHY HE WEAR RIPPED JEANS HIS MILKY SOFT LEGS ARE EXPOSING VERY MUCH . I WONDER HOW HIS BLOOD TASTE.... HE SMIRKED A BIT THINKING ABOUT TAE'S BLOOD AND HIS BODY ....

Jungkook started the car while vmin are sitting together at the passenger seat.... Then they went to the club....

AT CLUB.....

When they entered in the club tae feel the smell of alcohol which make him disgusted.. Vmin are together while JK is enjoying By himself.. Jimin saw Lisa and pulled tae with him and handed lisa a bouquet of red roses and congrats jenlisa .

 Jimin saw Lisa and pulled tae with him and handed lisa a bouquet of red roses and congrats jenlisa

Lisa monoban: Age 23 . Jennie's boyfriend soon to be husband.......they both dating from Last 2 years. Love jennie very much.... Best friend of suga...

Lisa : Thank you so much for coming tae and jimin .... Now enjoy the party and suga is also here have fun guys ..

Jennie: Tae enjoy the party and thanks for coming (she hugged tae and left with Lisa).

Jimin turned around and saw Yoongi so he went to him ..... And Yoongi is looking half drunk.

Now tae is alone cause he tell jimin to enjoy with Yoongi as Yoongi was looking Alone. Tae sit in a beer counter seat . When the bartender approach him.....

Bartender: Do you need anything sir ???

Tae : A orange juice please.....

Bartender: Sure he left with a smirk...

And Jungkook is the one who own the bartender.....

Flashback.......

Jungkook went to the bartender and said if a blonde hair colour boy sit here then approach him and if he ordered something then put drug on his drink ..... Bartender nodded as Jungkook is giving him money for this work.......

End of flashback........

Bartender: Here is your juice sir.....

Tae take the juice and drink in one gulp ...... Slowly the drug start showing affect on tae.......and someone is smirking from far.....

Jk : For tonight you are mine only MINE......

Hope you enjoy this part...

Have a good day /night....