Part: 30

Author's pov:

Next day,

when Taehyung attend classes he felt a bit uncomfortable but he's trying his best to adjust himself. He's trying to act normal and friendly as he was before not knowing Jungkook was following him the whole day.

As the class ends Jungkook followed Tae again without knowing Tae already noticed him. He ran after Tae as he saw he was going towards the rooftop. But stopped when he saw Tae was standing there with a poker face.

Tae : What are you doing here? (He asked with his deep voice)

Jungkook : I here to apologize (said while lowering his voice)

Tae: Apologize? To whom?

Jungkook: to you

Tae: For what?

Jungkook took a deep breath and look at Tae.

Jungkook: Tae I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday. I was shocked to see you out of sudden. I wasn't able to utter any word but you just misunderstood me.

Tae: Why are you telling me this? Did I wanted to know?

Saying that he turned around to leave but Jungkook back hugged him making Tae flinch.

Tae: WhAt--

Tae's word got cut off by Jungkook.

Jungkook: I missed you Tae.

Tae: I didn't..now let go of me.

Jungkook tighten his grip around Tae wrist.

Tae: what do you want?

Jungkook: I want you to listen to me at least once.

Tae: What if I don't wanna hear?

Jungkook: You have to Tae. You need to hear me. I don't wanna live between the misunderstanding of us. Let me explain it Tae please. I'm begging you.

Tae : Jungkook do you think your explaining can change what you did? I can't think of anything else expect saying you're selfish.

Jungkook: Can you at least listen to me once? I swear after listening to me if you feel like I'm lying you can go i won't stop you.

Tae : Okay say what you wanna say.

Jungkook took a deep breath and start telling him everything, What happened the day when he turned into a vampire.

And listening to him made Tae uneasy as he was blaming Jungkook for no reason.

Tae : I don't know what to say

Jungkook: you don't have to say anything Tae. Can we go back as things were?

Tae : I don't know and I can't promise anything.

Jungkook: Please?

Tae pause himself for some seconds and look at Jungkook.

Tae : I'll think about it. Now I'll leave. And don't follow me like this it's creepy.

Jungkook: I won't I promise.

Tae left the place without saying anything further. Making Jungkook sad for his actions.

Jungkook's pov: I hope things will be okay between us. Things doesn't feel good when he's not around. I feel ashamed for what I did. I hope he'll forgive me and give me a chance to win over him. I think I should talk to Jimin about Tae's condition. I hope he don't think about the things I just told him. All I can do is hoping for a positive response from him.

Tae's pov: I feel so guilty for what I've thought about him. Not only me but dad also misunderstood him. I love him but things feels so messed up that I don't even have the courage to tell him. Aghhh it's so frustrating. Jimin was right I was thinking about him in a wrong way the whole time. I wish I could stop the time and change a lot of things.

But all I know is I would forgive him. Cause my fault was more than me. I can't just put my whole blame on him and walk away. I hope he still feels the same the for me. I hope he still loves me knowing how shitty I was to him.