Chapter 12

Jade's P.O.V.
I was up and running faster than Kelly could yell, "Look out!"
The entire wall came down on top of the bleachers right were we where sitting.
Luckily, Eliza and I have fast reflexes.
We were able to grab everyone who isn't super fast, so basically everyone but Griffin, Amitt, and Shadow. I could see how they were related.
When all the smoke cleared, the creepiest guys ever where standing on what should have been the bleachers.
One of them wore a black hood on so I couldn't see his eyes, and a black jumpsuit with a large R printed on his right sleeve.
The other one reminded me of a scorpion. He had a black jumpsuit on under some golden body armor, and to top it off, wore a black and gold scorpion mask with a small R printed near his chin.
They didn't see us at first, so we could've ran off and gotten the principal.
None of us did.
I was the first to attack, with Eliza and Kelly at my heels. I ran around them and tapped their shoulders, and before they could even turn around, Eliza's fist made contact with the Scorpion-Persons face.
"Eat it, Scorpio!" She yelled as the Scorpion-Guy staggered backward.
He recovered from the shock rather quickly, and then tried to sucker-punch Eliza, but Kelly blocked, and attempted to punch him, but sadly, she missed.
The Hooded-One went for me.
He was fast, but I was faster.
He flipped backward and attempted to kick me, but someone knocked me out of the way.
All I could hear from the ground was the bang of metal and a loud yelp.
"Why exactly did you attack him?" Griffin asked in an irritated voice.
"Instinct bro," I said nonchalantly.
"Okay...guess I can't argue with that, now get up!" He said sternly, the first part mostly to himself.
"Okay," I got up, "Also, duck!" I yelped as the Hooded-Guy attempted to throw a punch at Griffin.
He ducked, then kicked the Hooded-Man straight in the you-know-where-square with his metal foot, Ouch.
We kept fighting the guy, he regenerated almost as fast as he got hurt. Yay.
"How old did you say you were?" Griffin asked as I blocked then electrocuted a punch Hood-Man threw at me.
"14, I'll be 15 in a week." I said swiftly as yet another punch was thrown, God, how is he not on the floor yet?
We seemed to be holding him pretty well, apparently I know pretty well how to fight.
And then he pulled out a katana.

Rosie's P.O.V.
Amitt was a good fighter.
Of course he is a senior, so it makes sense.
He was also able to morph into animals.
First he turned into a cheetah, then a bear, then an...iguana.
It actually turns out that Scorpion is afraid of lizards.
He yelped in a totally (not) manly tone, then kicked it into the blechers.
Hearing a lizard scream in pain, scariest. Crap. Ever.
He morphed back into himself and stumbled over to Scorpion and I, and (tried) to punch him.
He missed.
"Hey, isn't your power plants?" He asked as he threw another punch at Scorpion.
"Yeah..." I said.
"Ugh--the wall is--dammit, hold still--gone--uge--so can't you just-- Ugh, stop struggling--grow the grass into here?" He asked.
Rosetta Grace Stronghold, you are an idiot.
I didn't even reply, I just willed the plants to me.
It worked amazingly well.
Within thirty seconds small vines where slithering up Scorpions boots, and he didn't even notice.
Suddenly, he jolted upward, feet first.
"You metaling brats! You have no part in this!" His voice was obviously modulated, but why?
I didn't have time to wonder, because behind me, Griffin Jackson was being ripped to shreds.

Griffin's P.O.V.
Jade was a better fighter than I thought.
She could even send shock waves through people, which she didn't include in initiation.
She was also fast, which she did include.
Anyway, Hooded-Hoodwinker had a katana this whole time.
And he only went for me.
Crap.
Jade did try to help, put it didn't do me much good, it just got her thrown against the wall.
"Jade!" I yelled, which was my mistake.
Hoodie slashed his katana four times before I fell to the ground.
The last thing I saw was Shadow throwing a punch at Hoodie, then everything went black.