Chapter 16

Jade's P.O.V.
"Eliza! Rosie!" I screamed as they both fell to the ground.
Two large rocks had come out of no where and hit them both, probably very hard, in the back of the head.
They were both down before I could yell, "Look out!"
It was up to Kelly and I now.
"Kelly! Rock, ten o'clock!" Kelly dodged the incoming boulder faster than I could warn her.
"Thanks, now duck!" She yelled as I lowered my head swiftly, feeling a slight breeze over my head, and a sound similar to, WHOOSH!
"We have to find whoever's throwing these rocks!" Kelly screamed as she flattened herself, barely escaping a stone.
"I'm on it!" I screamed and began my search.
I ran around the block for who knows how long, until I, spotted a dark, rather large, very spider-like figure in the darkness about twenty feet away from Kelly.
"Kelly, over there!" I screamed to her, which was my mistake.
The figure turned, and suddenly lit up in front of me.
And he was terrifying.
Not the large spider-like machine with the four-foot pitchers and the cannon that fired boulders, no, nothing compared to the man who was controlling it all.
He was obviously a scientist, he wore a white lab-coat and a pair of jeans...I know, not very intimidating, but there's more, his muscles were huge, and, instead of being bald on the top of his head, there was a rock bulging, like an oversized stone skull that doesn't have enough skin.
I simply stared in horror as Kelly did all the talking.
"Who the hell are you?" She asked, "And why are you attacking us?"
"I am Rock Head, Dr. Rock Head, the greatest villain in all the world!" He cackled with his petrifying voice.
"And I'm after you because you defeated my goons, so naturally I had to see what we were up against, and frankly," he cackled again, "I'm pretty unimpressed, I mean they were beaten by a bunch of teenagers!"
"Y-your goons?" I had finally recovered from my state of my shock.
"Yes, Scorpion and The Assassin, they attacked your school earlier," he laughed again, this time in a more crazy tone than a scary one. "They should expect punishment, but none worse than, yours," he smiled.
Just then, I noticed that Rosie and Eliza were beginning to stir, Kelly must have noticed it too, because she abruptly began to stall.
"What might your punishment be?" She asked in a cocky tone, "Eternal geology lessons?" She smirked."
"You dare insult me? I will kill you! I wi--" suddenly, a large fist-shaped vine came out of nowhere and sent Rock Head flying out of his seat spider-machine. Then Eliza sat down and started repeatedly pressing a button.
"Go! Run! Leave!" She yelled then fled from the machine, grabbing Rosie as she did.
"You don't have to tell me twice!" I began to run while Kelly stretched toward the hospital that was one-hundred yards away.
It's a good thing we did too, because as soon as we redhead the entrance, I heard this sound:
Beep...beep...beep...beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeeeeeep.
And then the machine exploded, taking Rock Head with it.