🌊 Author's Note 🌊

Hello!

Welcome to "Drop In The Ocean"! This was originally going to be a oneshot, but I decided to make it a full blown story.

I've had this story in the works since March. I wanted to have some chapters prewritten before I published so it'll be less pressure for me in the future.

I was inspired by two things and two things only: Namjoon's love for crabs and R.E.D.

So, this is a mostly hyung line centered story. Maknae line will be side characters who come into the plot over time (the same applies to the TXT members).

The concept of this book will be crack centered, but I also wanted it to be a little serious at times. So, it won't always be on full-force crack mode. It depends on the chapter, really.

Disclaimer: Everything is fictional and made up by yours truly. Any offensive behavior towards/by the idols doesn't represent their true selves or my opinions of them. I tend to incorporate petty humour in my books (name calling, over exaggerated violence, etc.), and it's not my aim to hate on or degrade them.

I really hope that you'll enjoy this book for what it is. It won't be perfect, but I put my heart into it and I suppose that's enough.

Well, without further ado, the story shall begin now.

-Belle 🔔