Chapter 44

(3rd Person POV)

The two rouge Holy Knights stood in front of Diane. The other two trying to convince them to turn back to their side. Jericho shouted at Guila pleading with her to turn away from the giant. Nevertheless the two of them stood their ground. 

Howzer and Guila got into a battle stance ready to fight off the Holy Knights. 

~In the Dungeons~ 

Screams and shouts could be heard from outside. Y/n looked around the walls still trying to figure out where she ended up. 

"Something must be going on outside, Y/n. We must be in the underground pigpen." Hawk voiced. Y/n nodded and continued to look around.

"I was just thinking of the same thing. The next question is, how do we get out." Y/n murmured the last bit to herself. Y/n kept looking around, but then she felt other people in the dungeons. "There's someone else here." 

"Yeah the guards." Hawk deadpanned at the woman next to him. 

"Other than the guards." She snapped back. Huffing Y/n continued down the hall towards a room that held someone's presences. 

"Hello, is someone there?" A soft voice spoke out. Y/n looked through the bar in the door. To see an older woman with long lilac hair sitting in the dark room. 

"You must be the one I felt." Y/n said to the woman. The lilac haired woman looked at Y/n with a soft expression. 

"Who are you?" The lilac haired woman asked.

"I'm Y/n. And I'll be the one getting you out of here." She said with a charming smile. "And you are." 

"I'm Margaret." Margaret introduced. "I'm one of the princesses of Liones." 

"No wonder you look familiar." Y/n connected. "Now stand back, so I can get you out of here." 

"Wait I have to know. Have you seen my sister, Elizabeth. She ran away and we have been worried sick." Margaret rushed out. 

"Elizabeth is alright. We have been keeping a good eye on her." Y/n confessed. 

"We?" But before Margaret could continue her  question, Y/n kicked the door down. Margaret already out of the way. 

"Well myself and the Seven Deadly Sins of course." She said. Standing there with her hands on her hips and a wide smile. "Now come on, we don't have time to waste." 

"I'm afraid you've already ran out of time." The mage that kidnapped Y/n appeared behind said woman. 

"You!" Y/n said turning around her friendly smile gone. "How dare you try to kidnap Elizabeth! I'm thankful for my senses. Or else you damn Holy Knights would have to deal with an angry mama bear." 

"You were the one we wanted in the beginning. But I have to admit that the princess would've been less problematic." The mage revealed. Y/n hardened her glare at the masked woman.

Y/n shifted her gaze at the princess then back at the mage. She wanted to cause little to no destruction in fear for Margaret's safety.

Hawk looked at the (brunette, ginger, blonde, ect.) woman and nodded to himself before launching his body into the mage's stomach. 

She was knocked back from the attack. She looked down to see Hawk scraping his foot on the ground. The mage stared in disgust once she laid eyes on the pig in front of her. Before casting a spell that teleported Hawks out of the room and to somewhere else. 

The blast of the spell was strong enough to blast Margaret back towards the wall, but before she could hit the wall Y/n shielded her body taking the impact instead.

Y/n had hit her head against the wall making her go unconscious. 

~Where King Defeated Helbram~

King watched as Helbram fell out of the sky. His best friend for years now dying because of him. His body hit the cobblestone floor, the impact giving a type of guaranty that he will be dead in a matter of seconds. 

King flies to his friend, as he watches him try to reach out for the helmet that was so graciously given. He picked it up and handed it to his friend. 

"Hey ... It's been a long time hasn't it, Harlequin." Helbram's voice was weak, as he spoke. "You know that helmet was a present for you. Isn't that funny?

"There was something so human about it that I believed you would like it. So I got it from a human, but how stupid I was. Any good look at it and you can tell it isn't that stylish." Helbram was looking at the sky, his vision now hazy. Not even knowing where his best friend is. 

"Yeah, you really are such an idiot." King  sniffed. His tears hitting the helmet that was laying on his friends chest. 

King kneeled next to Helbram as he took his final breath. Drying his eyes King stood and looked at Helbram before flying towards Diane. 

"I really am sorry Diane for putting you through all that trouble alone." 

Diane gave a pained smile, "It's really not your fault King. Thanks for saving me." 

King smiled in return, "Just leave the rest to me." 

Diane gave a slight nodded before remembering a name spoken. "Harlequin. What a nostalgic sounding name. I wonder where I've heard it from."

"A dream. You've probably heard it from a dream." 

Howzer walked towards the two Sins, his question now burning in his mind. "Can I ask you guys a question? No matter how I look at it, I can't wrap my head around the idea of over throwing the kingdom. And since that's not why your here, then why infiltrate the kingdom in the first place." 

"We're here to get back what was stolen from us." King began, looking off in the distance of the kingdom and it's capital. "Our mother." 

"Your mother?" Howzer questioned. He didn't understand how a person can be Diane's and King's mother since both are from a different race. 

"I mean our Co-Captain. Who used to be the Wolf sin of Cruelty." King clarified. It finally clicked in Howzer's mind. 

"Wait! You mean to tell be that Y/n. THE Y/n is here. In the Kingdom.