Chapter 31

(3rd Person POV)

Elizabeth was not aware of the shouting from her sister or the land mine that was right under her foot.

So in that moment when Elizabeth was pushed out of be way by Veronica he only thing she could feel was pain and guilt.

Once the smoke cleared Elizabeth was sitting next to Veronica's burnt and bruised covered body, unharmed.

"Veronica... Big Sister..." Elizabeth was left speechless. She had no idea what to say at this moment. So when her body moved on it's own and craddled Veronica in her arms. She was finally able to speak. "Veronica, open your eyes! Please! Veronica!"

"Ellie..." Veronica sard faintly.

"I'm here! I'm right here!" Elizabeth said very loudly.

"Are you... hurt?"

"No... I'm fine. Cause You took he blast for me." Elizabeth cried. she didn't want to let her sister go. But at that moment Elizabeth saw A man and woman crying.

The woman was holding a little girl with h/c hair and pale skin. The man was holding the two of them in his arms. But his tears seemed to be harder than the woman's.

As the couple continues to cry Elizabeth reaches her hand out and touches the woman on her shoulder. Her tears stop for a moment and she looks Elizabeth. But When Elizabeth saw the woman's face she was held with much disbelief.

When Elizabeth snapped back to reality she remembered what Veronica and her were talking about. Then Veronica gave her final orders to Griamore before she died. Elizabeth cried non-stop for Veronica.

Guila and Jericho had made their way towards Elizabeth. Guila blasted away Griamore since he tried to attack her. Guila picked up Meliodas's sword. She tried to talk to to Elizabeth, but it wasn't working.

"Don't leave me Veronica! Please! Help me Sir Meliodas! Lady Y/n!" Elizabeth yelled as she held onto her sister for dear life.

"Shout all you want, but your hero won't be saving you today. Nor is that winged woman. Come." Guila stated she then grabbed Elizabeth's shoulder.

"Meliodas!" Elizabeth shouted once more.

Suddenly a purple and white light flashed at the same time. A giant swarl of purple and rays of light flashed together.

And there stood stood Meliodas with purple markings on his body with lifeless purple eyes.

Next to him was Y/n with her light grey wings spreaded outwards. Her once bright e/c eyes a cold red. She also had a red wolf on the middle of her forehead. Her hair pushed back so everyone could see.

"I told you if you touch my child your dead!" Y/n said in a menacing tone of voice

She had summoned her Sacred Treasure. And threw it at Guila causing a whole in her chest. Guila screamed out in pain.

She placed her right hand on the whole hoping to slow down the bleeding. Then Meliodas saw his sword in Guila's hand so he cut it off.

Guila screamed out in pain once more. Jericho quickly ran to Guila's side and used a recovery bead on the to of them.

"I owe you one." Guila said calmly, while moving her hand to get the feeling back in it.

"This wasn't part of the plan!" Jericho exclaimed. She stared straight at Guila. "I thought no one can break out of the Goddess Amber."

"That's not my area. But he is giving off disturbing magical energy...it's almost as if..."

"That's some very bad news. Huh, Jericurl?" Ban asked as he stood behind the two. Jericho jumped up in shock as Guila sat there with her gaurd up.

"It's Jericho!"

"Oh, sorry I went in and healed myself. Nice spell beads!" Ban said as he bent down to their eye level. "You guys have some fun little toys!"

Ban held up the three Spell Beads that were in Guila's armor.

"How did you-!" Yelled Guila as she looked at Ban who had her Spell Beads.

"Pay attention!" Ban yelled as he ran forward to stop Meliodas. "Captain is it really you in there?"

Ban never got his answer because Meliodas passed him and cut him in half. Meliodas then attacked Guila and Jericho causing a large explosion and dust.

"Sir Meliodas? Lady Y/n?" Elizabeth was confused on the battle in front of her.

''Elizabeth, are you okay?" Hawk asked. He was a golden brown rather than a fluffy pink.

"Yes I'm fine. How is Sir Meliodas doing? And Lady Y/n?" Elizabeth was extremely worried about the people she has grown close to.

"Hell if I know! Do you really think that's Meliodas? I have doubts that is Y/n flying towards us." Hawk said. But then realized what was happening.

Meliodas and Y/n landed where Elizabeth and Hawk are. Dust flew everywhere. Once it cleared Elizabeth and Hawk where sitting in the middle of a crator. Meliodas was in front of her and Y/n was behind her.

Meliodas stepped towards Elizabeth and sniffed her. Y/n growled at him. She stepped closer to Elizabeth and her wings started to slowly wrap themselves around Elizabeth.

Meliodas formed a wing on his arm, and flew off. Y/n relaxed her wings a bit and moved around so she could be in front of Elizabeth. Y/n kneeled down so she can be eye to eye with Elizabeth.

"My child. My sweet baby girl. I won't let anything happen to you I promise." Y/n said as she pulled Elizabeth in a hug. Elizabeth was shocked by her actions but she hugged her back.

"Lady Y/n is it really you?" Elizabeth was very confused on what is happening and she wanted answers.

"Yes my dear. I know you have questions but you have to wait for the answers, I need to help the others. Promise me you will stay here and stay safe." Y/n said. She then took off.

Elizabeth watched Y/n retreating figure only one question on her mind.

"Was I the daughter you lost all, those years ago, Mom."