Chapter 38

(3rd Person POV)

The Seven Deadly Sins and Elizabeth enjoyed the night that was brought upon them. Unknown to what was happening at the Liones Kingdom. 

~At Liones Kingdom~

"Grand Master Dreyfus!" Yelled Howzer who had just caught Dreyfus leaving his room. "Are you alright sir? You've been in your room for a very long time." 

"Of course. Sorry to cause trouble. Has anything happened in my absence?" Dreyfus spoke, the lost of his son weighing him down.

"More and more knights are joining the new generation." Howzer stated.

"I see." 

"Could be some kind of trouble? I mean, their eyes. All of them look like they have been possessed by something." 

Dreyfus took in the information. "So they've sided with Hendrickson." 

"That's right." Howzer said weary of what the answer might mean to the Grand Master.

Dreyfus nodded and started to walk down the hall, "Well I guess it's time to have a chat with Hendrickson." 

~Training Grounds~

Guila and Jericho where have a sparring match. Guila having the upper hand on Jericho since she was a bit distracted. 

Guila took the opening that Jericho had made for her, and fling Jericho's sword as well as Jericho to the ground. 

"What is on your mind Jericho? This is not like you to lose so easily." Guila asked, sheeting her sword. 

Jericho looked up at her opponent and partner. Debating whether or not to tell Guila what is actually on her mind. 

"You know how Hendrickson sent to the Roars of Dawn to take care of the Armor Giant," Jericho started, Guila hummed in agreement allowing Jericho to finish her explanation, "Well I was pissed off because he didn't sent us. So I decided to follow them, but what I discovered was the Seven Deadly Sins fighting the monster." 

"But report said that the giant was killed by the Roars of Dawn. So the real people that took care of it was-" Guila started but was cut off by the woman on the ground. 

"That's not the point! I sensed two types of power when I was there." Jericho's voice wavered as she remembered the scene that clearly played out in front of her. "One of the was the power of the demon that we saw in the cave when we were with Hendrickson."

"And the other?" 

"The other was the power of a Holy Knight." Jericho revealed. Guila's eyebrows frowned at the information. "I couldn't believe that a monster could possess that that type of power. It's like-"

"Like the new generation of Holy Knights." Guila said cutting off Jericho this time. 

"Yeah, but I still couldn't believe it. So I dug up the grave that the Sins made and I-I saw this," Jericho searched in her jacket pocket and pulled out a silver necklace with a small red jewel attached to it.

Guila immediately recognized the necklace, her face showing complete horror, "But that's-"

~With Hendrickson~ 

Hendrickson walked into the cave that he is using. He approaches the green haired man that was performing a spell in to middle of the room. 

"With this I can control the world." Hendrickson stated, watching as the portal to the demon world started to take shape. 

"Yes, and thankfully I had taken care of the damn Armor Giant. It was had to subdue him." The green haired man said. 

"Was it too challenging for you, Helbram?" Hendrickson asked, leaving only one right answer, from the tone of his voice.