Chapter 17

(Meliodas's POV)

I watched as Y/n's wings came out of her back. She then took off. I looked where she was heading, when I saw a little girl with wings and h/c hair. She looked familiar. But I don't remember where she is from. 

Then I hear her yell something. "My baby!" 

I looked to see the little girl flying away. One name came to mind.

"Isabell." I whispered. 

Meanwhile, Ban ran the opposite direction of Y/n. And King followed after him. 

"Captain what do we do. Y/n went left and Ban went right." Diane asked. 

"I guess we should follow Ban for now. Y/n can take care of herself." I said as we began to follow Ban and King. 

~Time Skip~

(Your POV)

I have been flying around for a little while now. I stopped and looked around to see Isabell. Then I hear her giggle. I turn around and see her sitting on one of the crystals next to me. 

"My baby." I said softly. She turned her head to look at me and smiled. I flew down and hugged her. Squeezing her and making her giggle. 

"You caught me mommy. You caught me." She said hugging me back. 

"My baby. Oh my baby. I missed you so very much." I said hugging her tighter. She hugged me with the same amount of strength. 

"Where is Daddy?" She asked in her sweet innocent voice. 

"He's here. He just didn't see you that's all baby. Lets go look for him." I told her as I hold her in my arms and fly off to find Melie. 

"M-mommy." Isabell said faintly. 

"Yes sweetie?" I asked not looking at her.

"I-it hurts." 

I quickly stop flying and look down at Isabell. She had blood coming out of her mouth and her white dress was now stained in her blood. My eyes widened in horror.

"ISABELL HOLD ON BABY!" I exclaim as I start to fly faster. It's starting to turn out like that day. 

Isabell held on to me as tightly as she could.

"Mommy, I don't want to die. Please don't let me die." Isabell said. She pressed her face into my chest. I could feel her warm tears. I looked down at her she was scared. I know she was. I needed to calm her down. So I started to sing to her.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine.
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
You never know dear, how much I love you.
So please don't take my sunshine away." Her tears stopped flowing and her grip on my back was starting to falter. 

"Baby, stay with me okay." I said and she weakly nodded. "Come on sing with mommy."

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine.
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
You never know dear, how much I love you.
So please don't take my sunshine away.

Then she went limp. She didn't get to finish the last line with me. Her last words to me where 'I love you'. Then she died. 

We finally reached Melie. He didn't even get to see his daughter alive for the final time. 

"MELIODAS!!" I screamed, as I crashed down. He quickly ran to me. He caught me in the air and we landed. Isabell was still in my arms. He looked at my face, fresh tears running down my cheeks. I didn't even know I was crying until he wiped my face. 

"There, there." He said softly. Isabell still in my arms. He sets me down slowly and I turn Isabell over so he could see her.

"My baby girl." He whispered. Unlike last time, Isabell's eyes opened. A sad smile came on to my face. 

"Daddy. You're here." She said. Melie grabbed her hand and held it tight. I held her in my arms. 

"Yes I am baby. Yes I-I am." His voice cracked. I kissed her forehead, the her nose, then her cheek. Melie followed what I did. She giggled in response. 

"I love you." She said. A smile on her face, with some tears. 

"We love you too." Melie and I said in union. Soon she started to fade away. 

I sat there sobbing. The feeling of her still in my arms. Melie hugged me tight. Trying to comfort me the best he can right now. I slowly stand up, after Melie released me. My wings still visible.

"Don't push yourself." Melie said softly. I nodded at him and we stood there, hugging each other like our life depend on it. 

"Alright, I'm fine now." I told him softly. He nodded his head then we continued to walk. The five of us looking for King and Ban now.