Chapter 2

(Your POV)

As soon as Melie and Elizabeth walked threw the door, I started to chew them out. 

"I don't even know where to began with the two of you. First, you start a fight in the forest which means that we have to move places, again. Next, you destroy your clothes and I don't have enough fabric or thread to fix them. Then, you go off, telling Elizabeth about us which means that some other person, might have heard, you. Finally, you keep squeezing the poor girls breasts. You know better Melie. AND, to top it all off, you hurt Hawk. He didn't do anything to you. So you should be a shamed of yourself.", I took a deep breath and turned towards Elizabeth, "And you Elizabeth. Why did you run off like that. I would have stopped them from getting to you. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I can't protect someone!" 

I then stomped upstairs and went into my room. Slamming the door in the process.

 I walked over to the bathroom and start a hot bath. I strip from my clothes and get in. I relax into the water and let my mind go blank. 

(Meliodas's POV)

I heard the door slam. I gave a sigh and looked at Elizabeth. 

"Don't worry about her. She will be fine after a hot bath and some cuddles."  I told her, while looking upstairs. Hawk's mom started for the next village.

I showed Elizabeth to her room and the uniform she will be wearing. I then told her that it would be a good idea to rest a bit before she starts waiting tables. Elizabeth nodded and thanked me once again. I walked away from her room to mine. I open the door to see that Y/n was in a towel while brushing her hair. 

"Darling~ How are you feeling?" I asked her in a seductive tone of voice. She looked at me from the corner of her eye, then turned back to the mirror. 

'Still mad, noted.'

I walked over to her and snake my arms around her waist. She kept brushing her hair like it was nothing. I then started to pepper her neck with kisses. Which also didn't effect her. 

I guess its time to pull out the big guns. 

As I continued to pepper her neck with kiss, I found the soft spot in her neck. I started to kiss it. Causing a shiver to run up her spine. She didn't look away from the mirror, I could tell. 

Then, I bit the spot. 

She moaned. 

I won.

"Melie," She purred, "I forgive you. Stop teasing me. Please?" 

"Who said, I was only teasing. I want to do more than cuddle tonight." I whispered into her ear. She turned around to face me. My arms still clung to her waist. 

"Then, fuck me. My dragon." 

(Smut Alert)

(Your POV)

Melie sucked on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He removed his tie and shoes, before climbing over me. 

I grew wetter and wetter every second. I grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to me. Pulling him into a heated kiss, full of hunger and longing. I turned to tables and sat on top of him. Continuing the heated kiss I started to unbutton his shirt, throwing it off to the side. He grabbed my ass and gave it a firm squeeze. I moaned into his mouth. 

My hips buckled into his, making him harder, and harder by the second. I ran my hands down his chest feeling him up. My hands found their was to the waist line of his pants and I took them off in one go. 

He flipped us over and loomed over me. Ripping off my towel, exposing my naked body to him. Melie then quickly latching himself to my left breast and playing with my right one. I moaned him name. He played with my nipple with his teeth, causing my to become even wetter. After he was done with my boobs, he started to kiss me down my stomach stopping at the sin mark that was over my belly button. He rubbed his hand over it and whispered to me, "I'm glad we have the same sin." 

He continued his way down and reached my entrance. He gave it a kiss making me shudder. Melie then pulled away sliding down his boxers. 

For a short guy, his length sure makes up for it. 

Melie positions himself at me entrance, first he started to tease me. 

"Hey! No teasing, it's not fair." I whined knowing that we want each other just as bad. And then, with one great thrust he was in. 

I let out a loud moan of pleasure. And I heard him give a grunt too. Melie started out slow, but with every beg of him going faster, he happily sped up. 

"Your so tight, sexy." He grunted while thrusting faster. 

"Your so big, dragon." I moaned, while the knot in my stomach was about to snap. 

He continued his speed which caused the knot to snap in a matter of seconds. While the knot snapped, Melie came too. Melie then rode out our high before collapsing next to me. 

(Smut is Over)

I pulled the covers on top of us, and cuddled. Melie having is face in my boobs and my head laying onto of his. Sometimes I hate our height difference, but right now, it's the most loving thing in the world. Before I drifted off the sleep, the ring on my finger caught my eye. 

As I look at it I only see the love that it had. Melie turned around in my arms to slid his hand into mine. So I could see both of our rings. 

"I love you so, so, so, so much you know that." I told him as he squeeze my hand. 

"And I love you so, so, so much too." Melie said, relaxing into my arms. I smell his sent and start to drift off to sleep.

Knowing that my dragon is going to be right next to me, once I wake up.