Chapter 29

(Your POV)

The sins and I all jumped onto the stage with a serious look on our faces.The crowd was confused. So where Hawk and Elizabeth.

"My real identity is Meliodas the Dragon Sin, the Captain of the Seven Deadlg Sins." Melie shouted. The rest of us were giving off terrifiying faces. "We are taking over Vaizel. Everything here belongs to us."

I was glaring at the crowd. All of them were confused. I could tell that it didn't sound very convincing. I then let my wings open. Eveyones gaze was on me. Melie nodded at me and continued.

"I'm giving you guys one minute to leave Vaizel. If you don't we will kill you all." Melie shouted once more.

Some of the crowd shouted in protest while the others started to become convinced. I looked at everyone then my eyes laided on Elizabeth. Her face showed confusion and disappointment.

We made eye contact. I knew she saw the saddness in my eyes. I didn't what to say to her. I went to go mouth something to her but the Holy Knights where already here.

"Get the hell out of here!" Melie yelled.

Then multiple fireballs came crashing come down on us. Melie was quick to use Full Counter.

"Damnit they are all ready here." I mumbled under my breath. The five of us stared at the two flying beasts with Holy Knights perched on top of them.

"The gear she's holding is in the same class as a Sacred Treasure." King as voiced he stared at Guila.

"Sure is." Y/n said as she had her gaze on Guila and the other two.

"Looks like Guitar has gotten stronger, since our fight in the Necropolis." Melie voiced.

The three of them jumped down the flying beasts. I got into my fighting stance.

"There is more than before, so our best chance is to split up." Melie concluded.

All of us listened to Melie and went our seperate ways. But before Melie was out of my sight I grabbed onto his arm stopping him, he turned around and looked at me.

"My love promise me that you will return to me the same Melie that I know and love." I begged. He only nodded his head. Melie turned around ready to head into battle. But my grip on him tightened. "I am serious Meliodas. Promise me. Please promise me."

His gaze softened. Tears threatened to spill. Melie turned around and pulled me into a hug. He knew I was being serious.

"I promise. Nothing will happen to me." He said in a calming voice. I hugged him back harder then finally let go.

"Okay I believe you, and find Elizabeth I know that her and Hawk ran away with the rest of the villagers." I explained to him as I ran off.

~Time Skip~

I assisted with the evacuation. All the villagers were confused to see me. But I didn't care. After all of them Were safe I flew around to see if we had missed anyone.

While flying I saw Ban fighting. I went to help him, but I saw that he was having fun so I decided against it.

I continued to fly around looking for Elizabeth and Hawk. Then I heard multiple explosions go off. I look down and spot Ban and Melie on the ground far away from me.

King was the next one to get hit with he explosions. I raced towards them to see King only to see that he had Chastiefol as Bumblebee protecting himself. The one with purple hair attacked him first.

King quickly burned Bumblebee into Chastiefol and hit her out of the sky. Guild went to fire explosions at King but I quickly shot some of my feathers at her.