Chapter 28

(Meliodas's POV)

I watched as Y/n and Ace fell to the ground. Ace was knocked unconscious. Y/n stood up and slowly walked over to us.

"Ace is out cold!" Love Helm started. I looked up at Y/n and gave her a smile. She smiled back, then she fainted. She fell off the edge of the ring, luckily I caught her. "And Isabell fell out of the ring unconscious. No one goes to the next round!"

The crowd was silent. They looked at Y/n in my arms. I held her close. Not wanting to let her go.

"Good job, keeping your promise." I said to her faintly. I kissed the top of her head.

I walked back to the Sins to see Diane giving Elizabeth to King as it was her turn to fight.

Elizabeth looked at the two of us. She wanted to say something, but decided against it. We all watched the fight. My eyes constantly shifting from the fight to Y/n's sleeping face.

~Time Skip~

I watched as Diane stood up from landing the final blow on Howzer. King was yelling at Diane to get away from Howzer. I chuckled. Then I heard a giggle.

I looked down and saw Y/n's eyes looking at me. My smile grew ear to ear.

"Good afternoon, my love." Y/n said. She was smiling as well.

I didn't respond. I only peppered her face with kisses. Making her giggle. And lightly pushed me away. I put her down, slowly. Her smile still on her face.

"I didn't expect you to miss the that much." She said, he smile even wider.

"Well I did, so deal with it." I stated, and quickly pecked her lips. Y/n shook her head at me while I walked up the stairs to start my next battle.

"Go Captain!" Diane said, rooting for me.

"Make sure you avenge me Captain!" King declared.

"You can do that yourself." I said blankly.

"Be nice hun. And good luck!" Y/n said, her smile still present.

As I walked along the ring, my opponent started talking to me.

"I had my suspicions when I saw you. But when I heard your name then I knew my hunch was corrected. You are the spitting image of him."

I hummed in response. Then he continued.

"You must by Meliodas's son." He assumed.

"Meliodas if you want to know." I said pointing at myself. This seemed to shock him quite a bit.

"You're talking nonsense there is no way Meliodas can be a whipper snapper like you!!" He exclaimed rather loudly.

I glided over to him quickly and shushed him. "It's a long story but I'm using another name."

"If Meliodas where a live he would be a young man in his thirties or so."

"Why doesn't anyone ever believe me." I questioned to myself.

"The fact that you don't even remember me makes it hard to believe your story." He said once more.

"Um, yeah. Sorry about that." I apologized, trying to think of his name.

"If you are the same Meliodas I knew all those years ago," He said, then went to knee me in the face. I blocked it, and he went to attack me again and I blocked those too. He then jumped back.

Then he jumped back and tore off his cloak, "I swear I will never forget what you have done."

"That crest he's wearing its Danafall's." I whispered to myself. I got out of my fighting stance and turned to, who I know remember as Cain Barzard. "Hey old-timer are you-"