Chapter 11

(3rd Person POV)

"Princess Elizabeth, I have come to return you home." Golgius said, holding his hand out to the princess. 

"Hold on there!" Hawk yelled out. "You're gonna have to go threw me!" 

Golgius wasted no time in moving Hawk with force. "Now then, I will be taking this. Since you are dead." 

Golgius stated, pulling the blanket off the married couple to reveal the snake shaped sword in Meliodas's hands. He grabbed onto it but Meliodas had a strong hold on it. 

But finally Golgius had got it out of his hands.

"Stop what are you doing to Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth whined. 

"It's mine not you have no use for it." Golgius said, but in a flash Meliodas was on his feet, holding the sword in a firm grasp. 

"Impossible! No one could have survived that poison." The doctor said, shocked.

"To stubborn to die I see. Well I'll kill you off myself." Golgius said.

Then an intimidating aura, radiated off of Meliodas.

"Even if I die, this sword will always stick with me." Meliodas stated his bangs covering his eyes. "If it's the last thing I do, it is the only way I could atone for my sin." 

"Sir Meliodas."

"Say as much nonsense you wish, the princess and sword will be mine!" Golgius declared. 

Meliodas looked up at Golgius with a mark on his forehead and dark purple eyes. The caught Golgius by surprise. It caused him to release the sword and jump out the window, but he did grab something on the way out.

(Meliodas's POV)

"I'm sorry to ask, but is it really you, Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth questioned me. 

"Yep, it's me." I replied with a smile. "Hey Elizabeth. Hey Hawk." 

"Oh, thank goodness. You are back to your normal self." Elizabeth exclaims clapping her hands together.

"Hey, where are we?" I asked looking around the room, noticing that it wasn't in the tavern.

"We are in the town, Dalmally, next to Baste Prison." Elizabeth informed me. 

"And who was he?" I asked once more gesturing to the window.

"He was a Holy Knight named Golgius. And from the looks of it, he wants your sword and Elizabeth." Hawk said, standing on the window seal. "The doctor over there was working with him too." 

I turned to the side of me, to see that no one was there. I started to look around a bit more, but notice something off.

"Where is Y/n?" I question the duo. Hawk looked at me like I said something stupid.

"She was sleeping right next to you." Hawk said, we all then turned our attention to the bed to find it empty.

"But she was right there." Elizabeth said, looking at the empty bed.

"Did you see her leave?" I asked them. Not knowing anythings else to say.

"She was there, when Golgius removed the covers. She was there, when you got up. She was there, before Golgius jumped out the window." Hawk said. 

I turned to the door, and try to run after Golgius, but Elizabeth caught my hand. I turn to look at her, wanting to know way she stopped me. 

"I'm not letting you go any where, Sir Meliodas. Your wounds haven't fully healed yet." Elizabeth said firmly. She let go of my wrist and I took off the bandage that was on my shoulder and chest.