Chapter 34

(3rd Person POV)

Meliodas, Ban, and King were at a stand off with The Roars of Dawn. 'Gowther' behind them. The Roars of Dawn in front of the trio. 

Then a man with green hair walked towards 'Gowther' and starts a conversation with him. 

"Ah, there you are." The green-ette said to man in purple armor. He then turned around and saw the groups behind him. "Huh? What is it?" 

"What's up with you dude?" Ban yelled at the man. 

"Me? I'm just-" The green-ette said, but was cut off by 'Gowther'. 

"Afraid.... Gowther..... Afraid." 'Gowther' said, shaking a bit.

"Easy." The green-ette said waving his hands at the armor being. 

Then 'Gowther' raised his arm ready to smash it down. 

"Scatter!" Meliodas yelled. All the sins jumped away. The Roars of Dawn charged forward. But a flash of light took the out before they could touch 'Gowther'. 

The Sins and the Roars of Dawn began to battle. 

Slander stopped Meliodas. Pining him down. Meliodas then felt his mark sting a bit, his eyes widened. 

'Crap! Don't tell her. I'm fine! I'm fine.' Meliodas said to himself. Hoping everything would work out and Y/n didn't have to be involved. 

Jillian, Hugo, and Simon then attacked 'Gowther'.  Up above King shot down Chastiefol hitting Hugo's arm turning it to stone.

"I'm sorry about this, but I'll be turning you to stone until this is over." King said. 

"Simon!" Hugo yelled. Simon then cut his arm off. Shocking King. 

King was then bound up by lighting. King looked to see who shot it. Only to look down and see Jillian with her weapon point at him. 

"You can stay up there until this is over." She said mocking his words. 

Slander then took his hand off of Meliodas' head. "I guess it's my turn next." 

Slander raced towards the beaten armor being and started to saw into the armor creating dust. 

Away from them stood Weinheidt ready to shoot at the beast. Ban then went to hit him in the neck but Weinheidt disappeared. Leaving Ban alone on the rock he was on before. 

Weinheidt appeared in the pile of bodies. Shooting his arrow. But it was caught. 

A flash went off. 

"No! Gowther!" Meliodas screamed. 

"What has just transpired no one present could comprehend. And like a corpse, the man just quietly waited for time to pass. For the arrow that would be hurled from his blind side at full strength the price for breaking the seal will be steep ... humans." 

"Did he say seal?" Slander asked not expecting an answer.

"Hold on. The way you talk sounds like..." 

"That symbol on your chest... Don't tell me!"

"Yes. My true identity is ..." The green haired boy spoke while his hair grew and changed color, as well as his clothes.

"Huh!" King exclaimed from the air.

"Whoa, whoa whoa." Meliodas repeated, with wide eyes.

"I don't believe it!" Ban gapped.

"A member of the Seven Deadly Sins. The Goat Sin of Lust... Gowther." 

"This kid is one of the Seven Deadly Sins?" Slander asked.

"I can't believe it!" Simon voiced. 

"I can. He stopped my arrow with one hand. Only one person, that I know, can do that." Weinheidt started walking towards Jillian. 

"Awe, Weinheidt your too kind." Said a voice from the woods. 

Everyone turned their heads to see a h/c-ette walking towards them. Gowther turned his head as well to see Y/n. 

"Vice Captain. I was wondering where you were. You almost never miss out on a fight." Gowther voiced. 

"Well things have changed. And I've told you to call me Mom. Is that so hard." Y/n said walking over to the other sins. 

"I see that you have things under control." She said. "Swear our linking is getting to sensitive." 

"I tried telling it I was fine, but it never listens." Meliodas replied. 

The duo walk over to Gowther after seeing Ban jump down to get a closer look. 

"... and the scar on your cheek, you must be Ban the undead. Right?" Gowther concluded. 

"Now that's the Gowther I remember." Ban chuckled, as he stood up straighter. 

"He's one of the Seven Deadly Sins too?" Jillian questioned. 

"And the boy standing next to Mom, who appears just how I remember him, must be..." Gowther trailed off. 

"You got it! I'm Captain Meliodas alright." Meliodas said. 

"Hold on. A squirt like you is the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins." Simon yelled from behind us. 

"Yeah, are you surprised?" Meliodas asked. Turning around and facing Simon. Y/n kept walking and stood by Gowther and Ban. 

"You mean you can't tell from his face? Then what about that one?" Ban then pointed at King. "Your gonna flip, that's King." 

"No that's someone else. Bone structure, the tone, body odor is nothing like King's." Gowther calculated. 

"Body odor?" Ban questioned. 

King looked at the two and the transformed into his previous self. 

"Creepy." Jillian voiced her thoughts.

"It is him then. Undoubtedly." Gowther replied. 

"That was a quick 180." Ban said. 

Slander then clapped his hands to grab everyone's attention. "Wonderful! Not to only meet Gowther but three Sins and a woman connected to the Captain. So Happy! Given the chance I would love to challenge you all, but such a pity. Our mission was to bring the head of the Armor Beast back home."

"By the way, who's inside that armor." Meliodas questioned. 

"I'm not really sure." Gowther said. 

Slander cut the conversation short, "Now then. Time for work!" 

He then lifted his sword high in the air and setting it in front of him. The rest of the Roar of Dawn behind him. 

"Would you mind leaving him alone? Please." Gowther asked. 

"What's going on Gowther, just let them do what they want." Ban said. Y/n slapped his arm, glaring at him. 

'Be nice.' She mouthed to him. He rubbed his arm. 

"If we are being honest, we only protected him because we thought it was you." King said, getting his arm slapped as well. 

Y/n glaring at him as well. 

"Yeah." Meliodas joined in. Y/n at this time grew a couple of veins on top of her head. 

She clenched her fist glaring at the boys.  

Then out of nowhere  Gowther cut off the head of the beast. Y/n was shocked, she didn't expect him to do something like that.