[ʀᴇ-ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs]

"ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ?"

_____________

THE fitness test, a place where boys show their strength or their weakness, no in-between. (Y/n) trained to her abilities, and still training, was moved up to the boy group seeing as her strength out-powered all the girls.

"For today's PE, we'll conduct a fitness test." Mr. Matsuzaki explained to the class hearing complains here and there.

"Man I hate this." Nendo sighed.

"Same here. If only we were tested on handguns or close combat, I would actually care." Kaido boasted. "Wait why are you here Evergarden? Aren't you a girl?"

'Aren't you a girl.' A phrase you would hear everywhere, everyday. People believe men should be the strongest humans however your uncles were against that.

'(Y/n) Evergarden, a part of the Bougainvillea family will, not wait for a man to provide protection for her. She shall learn how to defend herself from any danger.'

You simply shook away the old memories and gave a slightly uncomfortable smile.

"They said my strength is over the other girls so it wouldn't make sense if I competed with them. My strength also goes beyond the average high-school boy."

"Hey! You three pay attention!" Matsuzaki yelled.
________________

The ball throw

Hairo went up first, radiating a fire aura around him.

"I'll stake everything on this throw!" He declared.

"Hairo, 46.3 meters!" Mr. Matsuzaki announced.

He was sweating an abnormal amount for just a ball throw. Everyone was complimenting Hairo and then there was Nendo.

Nendo had ball tittes to put it simple. Kaido was trying to stop him, but ended up being flustered.

"Hey Evergarden check out my boobies!" He said while laughing. You only stared at him and he started to snicker.

"Look Evergarden I have more boob than you!"

.........

Saiki immediately looked back. Of course he wouldn't expect Nendo to say that out of all the things he could have said. He looked at you. You seemed to have stared down at your chest and immediately sighed.