[ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴ]

"ʟɪᴀʀ"

DODGING THE PUNCHES that were being thrown at you was easy, just not when your thoughts are constantly flooding your concentration

'I found one person close to Violet but I can't meet them in person right now. Should I try to contact him at the moment or wait in person?'

'The results for the school tests came back, they can improve, I have to work harder'

'I should ask uncle Dietfried for a DNA test to confirm a theory and-'

"Ah.." You stumbled backwards. All that thinking blocked your movements and you barely dodged a punch to the face.

"You aren't paying attention! You could have gotten seriously hurt!" A booming voice remarked

"You aren't paying attention! You could have gotten seriously hurt!" A booming voice remarked. Reaching towards your nose you wiped off the blood.

Looking up you see a disappointed expression on Dietfried. "Looks like we have to take a step back, honestly..." He sighed and started to walk away.

Just before he exited the room you grabbed his leg and successfully threw him over you while keeping him on a locked position.

"Hm."

"Are you alright uncle?"

"I'm getting old," He spoke in a strained voice as he got up again,"Your fluke was good, just try to keep yourself from being injured as long as possible."

"Understood, thank you for your time." You bowed slightly while Dietfried exited the room holding his back.
_________________

You streched your arms, after an average training day you needed to make sure your muscles don't strain too much. A cup of tea would be nice... is that the phone ringing?

Debating on whether to answer or leave it on voice-mail the call ended; only for it to start ringing again. Clicking the small button you put the phone to your ear and waited for the voice on the other side to speak.

"Hello! Is this the Evergarden estate?"

"This is (y/n) Evergarden speaking, who are you?"