[ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ]

"ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ, sᴀɪᴋɪ?"

A SMALL frail body laid on the small white bed

A SMALL frail body laid on the small white bed. Alongside her were two male adults, one with a braid and the other with a ponytail. Both of their hair were tangled, a result of the lack of sleep they've been missing.

The young (h/c)-haired girl laid so still, it was hard to see if she was even alive. From her head down to her legs she was bandaged, her thin arms covered with a white cloth along with her torso.
_______________

Barely reaching the nearest clinic the girl was already in a critical state. Blood dripped from her mouth, the wound worsening. The nurses rushed to grab her limp body and lead her to the operation room.

Other nurses were trying to stop the two males from entering the room. They feared that it was their last time they would see her alive and desperately tried to push through without harming them. After a while they gave up, knowing they would gain nothing out of it.
_______________

Sighing, Hodgins decided to grab another cup of coffee. Dietfried's sleep was finally best of him and asked to get more caffeine, not wanting to rest until he knew (y/n) was out of any danger. At least that's what he hoped.

It's been a few days since she's woken up. The doctor has said various times that it was a result of losing a lot of blood, especially for a young girl at her age. Dietfried had a somewhat compatible blood type and was constantly donating his to insure (y/n) would fight her best to live.

"You should watch yourself." Hodgins tiredly placed a hand on Dietfried's shoulder. A confused look was written over his face. Just what did he mean?

"I know you've been donating your blood all the time. You should manage it. By saving (y/n) you're killing yourself."

"It's the only way I can repay them. It's my fault that they were attacked by him so it's my duty to try and save them."

"Even then, I'm sure you've donated enough. You didn't care about them before, how come you're guilty now? It's like you're-"

"ENOUGH." He brutally cut him off.

Hodgins simply stared. Of course, they were both tired and barely functioning.

"I was entrusted with the responsibility of taking care of her. If she were to die then I would have to atone for my choices."

To busy trying to calm himself down he was unable to hear shifting noises coming from the bed.