[ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ]

"ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴅᴀᴛᴇ?"

SLIGHTLY YAWNING a young girl sat up from her futon

SLIGHTLY YAWNING a young girl sat up from her futon. Their (h/c) hair was rather messy and their eyes were half opened. 'Right.. we are on a school trip on Okinawa'

Slowly standing up they stretched their arms and sighed. Although this was a school trip, the responsibilities of being part of the Bougainvillea family followed her here.

Standing up you neatly put away the futon and walked towards the small desk in the room. Sitting down you picked up all the papers scatter everywhere. Letting out a sigh you started to separate them in several piles.

Just as you were about to sort the last two papers a small envelope slipped from between the two.

Your (e/c) eyes widened, seeing the familiar melted wax. Should I open it? Reluctantly you held up the encased letter and stared at it. Flipping it to the front side you read the recipient name.

𝚃𝚘 (𝚢/𝚗) 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚗

Just as you were about to go looking for a letter opener you heard the door knock. Placing the letter down you walked up to the door, "Who is it?"

"It's Saiki."

"Oh, please do come in." Opening the door to greet him in. "I take it you slept well?" You backed away from the door to walk back to your desk. "What brings you here, I'm sure it's before breakfast right?"

"The teacher asked me to bring you down to eat with the rest of the class."

"I see... tell him that I won't be joining. I have a few paperwork I need to finish and I'll be done by noon."

That's half of this day you're letting go."

"It wouldn't be professional to miss a day of working. It's most likely because he trusts me and believes I can do this without help."

"Aren't you in highschool? You're wealthy so why would you need to work at this age?"

"You're funny Saiki." You let out a small giggle. "I'm an only child, whether my parents weren't actually Bougainvillea or Evergarden I am legally a part of them. Needless to say, it means I am most likely the heir to both names. I also despise leeching off their wealth."