[ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]

"ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs sᴇᴀsᴏɴᴀʟ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?"

____________

UNDER the starry night, a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair sat on the swing in a park. Gazing on the sky she didn't realize a pink-haired physic walk behind her.

"Oh Saiki-san. It's weird to see you here." She said still looking at the sky. "Yes. It's weird seeing you out here on Christmas. I thought you would celebrate it with your family." He said telepathically.

"Ah. Well I don't have any family members in Japan. Even if I wanted to celebrate it with my uncle his work gets busy around this time."

"Sorry then." Saiki said as he sat down on the other swing.

Both teens sat on the swings with a comfortable silence between them

Both teens sat on the swings with a comfortable silence between them. Saiki turned to look at the girl next to him and saw snow piling on her (h/c) hair. He had a small smile as she stood up and faced him.
He too stood up and faced her.

His small smile stayed on his face as he dusted the small snow pile off her head. She smiled back. It was cold outside. Yet they both felt warm.

Saiki then took out a small black box. He opened it and inside was a promise ring. He held his hand out and the (h/c)-haired girl put herself on top. Saiki slipped the ring on the finger.

"A promise ring. To promise you that I'll love you no matter what. Even if I'm not good with these emotions I promise."

The girl embraced him into a hug and Saiki didn't hesitate to hug her back.

"You know I really do love you Saiki." You said.

"I know (y/n)." 'I know.'

The girl pulled away and caressed his cheek. "Both of us who don't know the meaning of love. Yet you taught me how to love. You loved me before I loved myself and I love you now."

You stood on your tip toes, hands behind your back, as you kissed the his cheek. Standing normally you started to walk away.

"Goodbye Kusuo. Let's see eachother again okay?" You waved as you faded into the snow.

"In that case (y/n)."

「sᴀ-ʏᴏ-ɴᴀ-ʀᴀ」

__________________

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs?

ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ sᴇʀɪᴇs. ౿(།﹏།)૭
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ!
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀʀᴇ!