[ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴡɪsʜᴇs]

"ᴡɪsʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ"

AUGUST 16, a day Saiki would always come to dread. Any normal person would await for a day like this, a day where they get spoiled and receive countless gifts.

As a psychic having parties were unnecessary and too time consuming. He could be at a Cafe enjoying coffee jelly instead of sitting at a room where everyone is staring at him.

He wore a birthday hat on behalf on his mother's t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶ suggestion. Teruhashi, Kaido, Nendo and Aren were all spread around the table, enjoying a meal.

Everyone was present except a certain (h/c) girl. It was the only reason why he even agreed to holding a party, although it wouldn't have mattered since his mother would have held one anyways.

Having his classmates over wasn't in the plan. His mother ran into them and invited them out of the blue. Unfortunately for him, they accepted the invitation.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us about your birthday! We would have prepared sooner!" Kaido exclaimed. "I thought buddy's birthday was last year."

"BIRTHDAYS ARE EVERY YEAR YOU IDIOT!"

'And here I thought I could actually have a decent birthday this year. God must really dislike me.'

After finishing the meal it had been over two hours since the so called party began and no sign of (y/n) had appeared.

Saiki couldn't even read her mind, or maybe they were just out of the 200 meter radius. Just as he was about to head towards his room he heard a familiar voice from the front door.

"I apologize for being late Kurumi-san, I lost track of time." The (h/c) haired girl bowed slightly, their hair slightly damp. "I didn't expect it to rain so suddenly."

"What a surprise (y/n)-chan! I'm glad you made it. Please come inside and dry yourself off, you might catch a cold." Closing the door behind you and ushering you towards the hallway.

Upon taking off your shoes you saw Saiki walk towards you, a towel on his arm. Once he was directly in front of you he ignored your open hand and dropped the towel on top of your head.

"Thank you." You patted your hair with the towel and let it onto your shoulder.

"Hello (y/n)! Glad you made it, although you did miss the feast." You were greeted with smiles from your classmates.

"It's time for cake!" Kurumi walked in with a small box. "Gather around, especially you Ku-chan."

Saiki stood behind a table, a candles lit on the cake in front of him.

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, dear Kusuo
Happy birthday to you.