[ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ]

"ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ?"

_____________________

THE PINK haired psychic was left dumbfounded. (Y/n) who had just transferred, had confessed her love for him. More like asked him what love meant. He didn't know what to answer and they were stuck in silence until the girl decided to speak up.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to ask you this on the day we met on the bridge."

'So she does remember. Here I thought she forgot or was a Nendo. Why did I care so much anyways? ' Saiki this to himself before a thought interrupted him.

'Can you hear me?'

Saiki's eyes widened. Had she figured out he was a physic? They were both standing in front of eachother, their eyes meeting before the (taller/shorter) bowed down. "I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I'll take my leave now." As the girl walked away from him.

"How strange."

After running away from the pink haired boy the (h/l) (h/c) looked up at the horizon and sighed.

"Is he really the one mother?"

The next day

You seated yourself next to Saiki and decided to stare out the window waiting for class to begin.

"Did you hear the news around the school? They say there's a poisonous snake on school grounds!" A student said to his friend, catching the attention of everyone in the classroom excluding Saiki.

"There's a poisonous snake on the loose? That's dangerous!" The other person responded. (Y/n) was intrigued, what kind of school would let a snake on the loose. Should she catch it?

"Are you sure it escaped? Sounds like another Dark Reunion's lie. But they can't fool the Jet-Black Wings! Someone must have caused it in order to escape!" Kaido said.

"Wait a minute, a person called the Jet-Black Wings did this? Are you sure Kaido?" The student asked the blue haired boy.

"No! I'm the hero, the Jet-Black Wings! The dark reunion did this!"

"Dark reunion?!" The classmates gasped. "Yeah we never heard of them." Feeling irritated, the group surrounding the chuunibuyou kid scattered away to sit back down.

"It's up to us to save the world once again Saiki." Kaido said putting his back against Saiki's chair. 'Good grief he doesn't know I actually have powers. He delusional and this is all his play acting.' Saiki thought as he caught a glimpse of the (h/c) haired girl coming towards them.

"Kaido-kun, you said something about the snake, do you mind telling me the details?" The girl asked keeping her ordinary face.

"Y-YES! I-i mean yes. I've named the snake murder Dragoram Snake. It's extremely poisonous since it was created in a top secret lab by the dark reunion!" Kaido said as he tried to sound menacing but ended up sounding delusional.