[ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ]

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ sᴄᴀʀʏ"

_____________________

THE SCHOOL TRIP was one of the most major events to ever happen in your high-school years.

Sitting next to her was Saiki, who was mentally explaining what the school trip was the the readers and how repelled he felt about going.

"Hey Saiki have you decided on your group for the class trip?" Hairo walked up to the desk questioning him. "You should have three boys and three girls in your group."

"A group... I don't really care. Just group me with whoever."

"Looks like the only ones besides you who are still alone are Nendo and Kaido, great that's three boys. I'll mark you down as a group and let me know when you've found three girls."

'Now I'm even less excited about this trip. Moreover because..'

"Looks like Saiki is going to be grouping with Kaido and Nendo!" Chiyo exclaimed after closing the classroom door. "Just as I thought. Now the only thing that we have to figure out is how to join up with their group." Teruhashi thought while placing her hand on her chin.

"I'm too embarrassed to suggest it myself."
"Hey, why don't we ask Mera?"

"Oh but she's out today. I heard she's working to earn money for the trip." Chiyo replied. "I even got a postcard from her!" She said as she pulled out a card with Mera catching tuna.

"Then what should we do?"

"There's no other option I'll have to ask Kaido myself!" Chiyo said with a determinate tone while walking to open the door.

'Woah she's gonna ask the guy she likes? She's pretty foward.' Teruhashi thought amazed.

"Oh no I don't see Kaido anywhere.." her tone soften. "That's okay, I'll go ask Nendo. He's right over there!" Teruhashi pointed and started to skip over.

'Woah she's asking the guy she likes? The girl has guts!'

"Hey Nendo-"
"Teruhashi!" "Would you like to join our group?"

'However, her popularity gives her a disadvantage. She can't be seen talking to Nendo so she'll have to retreat. Besides, I'd rather be with (y/n) than you two, she's more tolerable.'

"Seems like we have no choice." Hairo whispered.
_______________

"We will now draw names to see which guys and girls will group up together." Hairo explained to class as he pointed to a box. "Teruhashi you're up"

'Just leaving it to luck is a bad idea! But God favors me so this is as easy as pie. It's a one in six chance, I'll use puppy eyes and win!'