[ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ]

"ʜᴏᴡ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ"

____________

SAIKI KUSUO wasn't an ordinary person. He had psychic powers. He had clairvoyance, levitation, hypnosis, invisibility, mind control, petrification, precognition, telekinesis, time travel, etc. All of which he hates. He deepest desire is to have a life being completely average.

He wished to stay home today considering the fact that he wanted his weekend by himself whether he'd be cleaning or helping his parents out with random requests. All he wished was for a day without the idiots. Unfortunately because god is never on his side, Nendo had to knock on the door and his mother answered. He did try to decline but he couldn't stand the menacing expression of his own mother. Maybe physics do have a weakness of their own. Saiki believed he only had one.

Well, he believed atleast.

When walking outside going to the Ramen shop with Nendo and Kaido who were bickering the whole time there debating who actually asked each other to go outside.

"Stupid Nendo! You asked us to go with you!"
"What do you mean runt? You asked me first because you didn't want to me alone."
"T-that's not true! I was simply worrying about your well-being. You don't know when dark reunion will attack!" Kaido posed weirdly as Nendo stared at him.

Yare yare. Can't you see I'm the actual victim? I was forced to come out with you. I only wanted to spend my days alone without you problematic people. Saiki thought as they kept walking.

"Besides where are you taking us? We've been walking for ages you idiot!" Kaido yelled as he tightened his fist. "Well I thought you were taking us to the place."
"WAIT SO WE'VE BEEN WALKING TO NOWHERE?!" Kaido exclaimed as he stopped walking. "Well you never said anything." Nendo said as he brushed off the fact that they were lost.

Saiki wasn't exactly surprised. He knew exactly where they were, he simply didn't want to waste his energy. He was just standing there while the two idiots were bickering at each other. While he was just staring he saw a figure on a far away bridge. He saw their
(h/l) (h/c) hair flow through the small breeze and least to say, he was interested.

 He saw their (h/l) (h/c) hair flow through the small breeze and least to say, he was interested

Saiki immediately looked away. How did she know he was looking at her? He was atleast a good 30 feet away. He then looked back only to see the girl staring back at the water.

Is she going to jump? Wait. Why isn't my x-ray vision working?

"What does love mean?"

'Eh?'

Saiki heard a voice because of his telepathy but he couldn't seem to trace it out because of... other voices? Saiki seemed to snap out of his trace and saw multiple people around him why? It was quiet before. He turned around to see Kaido and Nendo gone? Where did the swarm of people come from? He could teleport away but he came with company so that would look weird.

'Damn it!' Saiki grabbed his head as the voices flooded inside his brain. With this much noise he couldn't locate the idiots and leave. He kept getting pushed around before feeling that someone had bumped into him from behind.

"oomf." A small voice said as a bump was heard. Alright who dared bump into me they will- "Oh crap." The voice replied as they stood up by themselves. Saiki was about to turn around before a small hand grabbed his and pulled him away from the crowd. "Hey, wait-." Saiki tried to say through telepathy but the person's mind seemed static like.

After a while Saiki opened his eyes to see the same girl from the bridge. The same girl who somehow detected him. He tried to focus in order to use his telepathy but to no avail. Once he started to see his x-ray didn't work he studied her features. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair strands that flew freely on her (s/c), and then there's her eyes. Her (e/c) eyes that didn't shine but had a comfort gaze in them.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked with a concerning look. Crap. I took too long staring at her. Saiki thought as he took a few steps back. There was a silence between them. Not an awkward one but rather a comfortable one. They stayed like that before someone decided to speak up.

"Hey..."
.
.
"......."
.
.
"What's your name?"
.
.
"(Y/n) Evergarden at your service."
.
.
"Your silence is calming"
.
.
"Thank you. You're pretty normal you know that?"

There was only one thing that went through both of their minds.

"ʜᴏᴡ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ."