Chapter 6: The Day Before The Sacrafice

I sat upon the couch that was next to Katerina. Staring at the witch whom I've comed to learn her name is Greta. I stared at her intensily. Waying my options. It was nice to feel Nik's lips upon mine, but I don't want us to weaken each other. I came here to kill Elena and seeing that Nik is determined to break the curse, I can help him with the ritual.

I don't know what to do. All I can keep thinking about is Niklaus. Even though he seems all smirky and happy today I know he's pissed at me. I can sense it.

Greta was admiring the moonstone when Nik came up behind her and took the stone from her hands. I watched as she admired him from behind, and I couldn't help the growl that escaped my lips. Nik turned to me smirking, moonstone in hand.

"Don't be so jealous, love"

"I'm not." I growl slightly at him.

I don't like this slut of a witch being here. She is trying to take my Nik from me. There is no way in hell am I going to let that happen.

I sped over to Nik and slammed my lips onto his. Greedily and territorialy kissing him. I felt Nik smile into the kiss obviously amused by my show.

I released the kiss, needing a breather before it got too heated. I looked up into Niklaus' eyes seeing the all to familiar lust, happiness, and love that I haven't seen in years. But I could also see the sadness and betrayal within them.

After staring intently for too long, I whipped my head around and smirked at Greta. Greta just glared at me with jealously and anger. I snorted and skipped back to the couch. Nik went back to doing what Nik does while Greta kissed up to Nik glaring at me every now and then.

"Was that necessary?" Kat whispered-asked, glaring at me.

"The slut of a witch was bloody hell admiring Nik."

I heard a chuckle coming from within the room and I can only assume it came from Niklaus.

"So? Why would that matter to you? It was you who said that you won't ever be with him again."

I let out a growl only loud enough for a vampire to hear.

"I know what I said."

"Than why'd you do it?"

"Just because I can not... will not be with him does not mean I am going to let some slut be with him." 

Klaus' POV:

I found it very amusing watching Ava get jealous. She has always been the fiesty one. I did very much enjoy that kiss of hers. She always planted those kisses on me when other woman where around. Let's just say that she is very territorial.

"Was that necessary?"

I heard Katerina whisper to Ava.

"The slut of a witch was bloody hell admiring Nik."

I couldn't help chuckling at that. Even to this day she is still territorial over me.

"So? Why would that matter to you? It was you who said that you won't ever be with him again."

I felt my heart crack a bit at that moment. Why would she say that? I know she thinks that we are each others weaknesses, but Ava is truly wrong.

We are each others strength.

I heard a low growl come from her.

"I know what I said."

"Than why'd you do it?"

Katerina just couldn't leave things alone could she.

"Just because I can not..... will not be with him doesn't mean I'm going to let some slut be with him."