Chapter 8: The Sacrafice Part 2

"Quite the Predicament."

I looked over to see Niklaus walking down the path behind Stefan.

"You know, it's funny, all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish."

"Stefan.."

"It's ok."

"Well. Who's it going to be, Elena?" Nik motioned the stake between Stefan and Jenna.

"No." Elena stated refusing to make a decision.

"Don't worry. There's actually no choice."

Klaus then sped behind Stefan and stabbed him in the back.

"NO!!" Elena and I screamed at the same time.

Stefan groaned in pain as Nik broke the stake. Leaving part of it in Stefan. I tried to rush towards him, but Nik stopped me with his arm and pulled me to his chest. He kept me trapped in his grip where I couldn't get out. I was trying hard to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't budge.

"I have other plans for your boyfriend." Klaus stated towards Elena. "I want him alive."

I grabbed Nik's wrist and broke it, making him release his grip on me. He glared at me before putting his wrist back in place and walking towards Elena.

I sped over to Stefan and tried to get the stake out.

"But for now..."

Before I could get a grip on it, Nik sped over and hit Stefan so hard in the face, he went flipping through the air and landed breaking his neck. Elena gasped loudly as I just stood there in shock. I turned Nik into being too much like me.

"When you're ready Greta." Nik shouted.

Greta started chanting. Then the ring of fire around Jenna started to fade away.

"Your turn."

"No, Jenna, no." Elena tried to brake through the fire but the spell wouldn't let her.

"It's all right, Elena." Jenna said strongly. I looked at Jenna and gave her a look of sympathy.

"I know what I have to do."

With that, Jenna ran at Greta and bit into her neck. I mentally cheered her on as I heard Greta's blood curdling scream. No need to stop her. I hate the slutty witch. Nik sped after Jenna and stabbed her through her back.

"Jenna, no!" Elena screamed as Nik threw her to the ground.

Jenna looked up into the eyes of Elena.

"Just turn it off." Elena whispered, tears streaming down her face. "Jenna, turn it off."

They exchanged long lasting looks before Nik flipped her around and jammed his hand into her heart. I turned my head not wanting to see Jenna die.

"No! Jenna!" I heard Elena scream.

With that I sped out of the quarry and back to the Salvatore house. I can't stand being here any longer. It reminds me too much of my past, and I am not willing to go through those memories. I ran up to my bedroom and quickly packed all my stuff into my doufle bags. I then ran out to my car through my bags into my car and sped away.

I am not going to stay here a second longer. I can't stand the sacrificial shit. I can not let myself destroy Nik any further. Forget, Elena. Niklaus is not worth it.

****

Hey guys! BTW when you've finished the trailer just message me the link. How do y'all think the story is coming along?

-Comment

-Vote

-Follow

                                                <3 Gabby