Chapter 7: The Sacrafice Part 1

I sat on a stone watching Jenna during her transition. Of all the 2000+ years I've been a monster, I have never turned anyone except for one person. Marcellus. I considered that man as a son to me. Bloody hell, he is a son to me. It's a good thing I went back to New Orleans after I faked my death and helped rebuild it. Ey, maybe after all this sarcificial shit I'll go and visit the old son of mine.

"What's wrong with me?"

I look over at Jenna to see Elena crawing towards her.

I really like Jenna. She was super nice and everything. Jenna almost reminded me of Avangeline. But I had to do what I had to do in order to kill Elena.

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena asked.

"You called me. You were so scared. Oh, ah, I should have realized that it wasn't you." Elena glared at me as Jenna told her story.

"The second I walked out of the house, someone grabbed me. A vampire." Elena turned back to Jenna.

"Ava. It was Ava." Elena said more to her self.

"Klaus made me drink his blood. And I don't... I don't remember anything after that. Where are we? What happened?" Jenna started to freak.

"We're at the quarry. Him and Ava brought us here." Elena replied trying to calm her down.

"Why don't I remember anything?"

I walked over to Jenna and knelt down to her. Even though she was going to be sacrificed, I still felt bad for her. She looked at me and backed up a bit. I couldn't help but frown.

"Jenna, do you remember... when I told you how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena asked her looking at the ground before glaring up at me.

"Yeah, if you die with vampire blood in your system, it's...."

Jenna was silent for bit taking in the information herself. An awe struck look grew on her face as she realized she was in transition.

"Oh, god. He killed me."

"Correction. I killed you. He fed you his blood."

Jenna stared at me with complete horror. Usually, I would be amused at the terror, but all I could feel was guilt.

"I am very sorry, Jenna,  but I had too. If I had the choice, I would have never killed you." I said trying to make-up for my mistake. Jenna stared at me in horror still. Elena pulled her face to look at her.

"Jenna, listen to me, everything's going to be okay. I'm going to get you out of here."

"Good luck with that, Elena. It's hard to get things past Nik's nose." I smirked at her.

Elena just rolled her eyes at me and looked back at Jenna.

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna asked scared.

"And I bet your hungry." The bitch of a witch, Greta, asked Jenna.

Elena gets up from her squatting position and runs after what looks like a rock. Before she could reach it Greta sends her back with a wave of power. Damn do I miss my witch days. Greta sets a blaze of fire around Elena. She tries to get out of the ring of fire (pun not intended) but hits an invisible barrier. Greta than sends me flying back near the alter and sets a ring of fire around I as well. I through my body against the invisible barrier like Elena but I can't get through.

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle. You're both trapped. No matter what you do."

"Greta. Please. Just-Just let her go." Elena begged.