Chapter 25: The Un-Linking

"Damon Salvatore!! You get your selfish and inconsiderate arse down here now!" I march into the living room of the Boarding House.

"Ooo! Say it again for me, Ava," Damon chuckled as he sped down the stairs and into the living room.

"Oh do not start with me you loathsome wanker! What where you thinking?! Playing with Rebekah's feelings like that?!"

"Relax, Ava, darling," He mocked my accent. "We just had a bit of fun, played some games, had a little more fun," He wiggled his eyebrows. I picked up the pillow from the couch and threw it at his big head.

"Oh do not pull that horse shit on me, young sir! I know what you are up too! You tried to create a weapon to kill my family..." I approached him deviously. "You know how I feel about people attacking my family, Damon. You know exactly how I feel about that."

"I know. Which is precisely why we didn't tell you," Damon smirked at me while pouring himself a bourbon. I smacked the bourbon out from his lips, and held him against the neighboring wall by his precious neck.

"I do not take too kindly to people trying to hurt my family, Damon. You may be my best friend, but I will not let that get in the way of me ripping your heart out through the end of your ass if you decide to lay a finger on any one of them." I sternly spoke. "You and your precious Elena will pay if they are hurt. Heed my warning." With that, I dropped Damon to the floor and left the boarding house. Hoping my point got across.

******

The front doors slamming open and the sound of a body being thrown to the floor causes me too jump out of my seat on the couch and my book to fall to the floor. I look into the foyer to see Finn staring at Niklaus and Rebekah nervously.

"So this is what you both have been up too all day," I smile at the two of them. Rebekah nods at me before glaring back at Finn.

"gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it," Rebekah sighs.

"You can't force me to help you," Finn speaks disgustedly towards them. I decide to get off the couch and see what all the commotion is about.

"Oh, I most likely could. But why force when I can persuade?" Niklaus smirks at Finn. I am purely confused. What does Niklaus have up his sleeve? He raises his hand towards the stairs, and that's when I notice a women with red hair and a tall feminine body, begin walking down the stairs. Sage. Finn's lover from 900 years ago. How could I have forgotten?

"Hello, Finn." She whispers as she slowly descends the stairs.

"Sage..." Finn looks up at her. Shock and most of all, love, shining through his eyes. My heart can't help but melt a little when Finn runs towards her to embrace her lean body.

"What do you know? True love prevails." I smirk as I look at Niklaus.

"It does occasionally have its uses," He mumbles as he responds to whoever decided to message him on his phone. I can't help but feel my heart brake a little at what he says. "Easier than torturing him." He smirks up at me. No smile was evident on my face. That was not funny.

"I have something to do," Rebekah speaks up, grabbing our attention. "What do you need from me for this spell?" What spell are they talking about? I swear I am always out of the loop.

"Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?" He questions her as a big brother should.

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Ask Ava what he did to me, and you'll understand why retribution is in order," Rebekah walks off leaving me to deal with Niklaus' questioning eyes. I grab his arm and lead him into the living area.