Chapter 12: It's Unofficial

I woke up and my head was pounding, when I opened my eyes I quickly had to cover them with my hand because the sun was shining brightly threw my window.

“Ughh…” I whined.

“Look who’s up?” I heard Mason say loudly, which made my head throb even more.

“Shush.” I said as I held my finger against my lips.

Mason was sitting up on the bed next to me with a smirk on his face.

“Here drink this and take these.” He said as I sat up. He handed me a cup of coffee and 2 Advil’s.

“What even happened last night?” I asked confused. Everything after going upstairs with Mason was a little blurry.

“You don’t remember?” Mason asked with disappointment.

“Uhm, not really…” I said as I tried hard to remember but it hurt too much.

“Great…” I heard him mutter.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing…never mind.” He said annoyed.

“Marks been calling you non-stop.” Mason said again with annoyance.

“I’ll call him later.” I said.

“I think it’s time you break up with him…its already been like 3 weeks, and he clearly likes you a lot.” Mason said.

“I guess…” I said thinking about it.

“He’s probably going to give you a reason to break up anyway.” He said.

“Why is that?”

“Cause when you passed out last night Ryan came into the room, he knew nothing happened but you know how he is.”

“Yeah, I understand.” I said.

“Do you think today we can have a bum day and just lay down, eat, and watch movies.” I asked. I saw Mason think it over in his head, which he usually never has to do.

“Sure.” He said after a few moments.

“What’s up with you?” I asked.

“Nothing…” he said. I knew he was lying but I wasn’t in the mood to push the issue.

After a few hours of watching movies with Mase, my headache started to fade so I decided to actually leave my room.