Chapter 29: Truth Comes Out

I reallly hate the title of this chapter, does anyone have any suggestions? comment if you do once you read this :) 

This chapter is dedicated to @loluveke for commenting on chapter 27 with so many amazing songs :) but my favorite was Heart On Fire by Jonathan Clay. The song describes basically the feelings Andy and Mason have for eachother & finally telling eachother everything. So you should listen to it ---> 

I didnt even realize that a lot of people commented on chapter 27 with songs & stuff because I was so focused on getting the new chapter up i didnt realize that i promised to dedicate the chapter to someone who posted an amazing comment. There were so many amazing comments that made me smile & i appreciate it so much. I'll make sure to dedicate the next chapter to someone with an amazing comment:) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Andy I think Mason might be right…” Hannah said as she sat on my computer chair while I lay back on my bed staring at the ceiling.

“About what part? Telling my brothers or continuing this plan of revenge…” I asked.

“Both…” she said and I turned to look at her intently.

“Listen just deal with one thing at a time, and the most serious one is telling you brothers. You can’t keep this from them…” she said as I let out a deep breath.

“Hannah I know that Masons right, but I can’t believe the way he’s acting…” I said as I let out a frustrated groan.

“Its like the understanding sweet amazing guy I know wasn’t there at all. It kind of scared me…” I said.

“Andy you have to understand where Masons coming from. He always hated Cole and the fact that he did this to you really got him angry…” she said and I nodded because I knew that she was right.

I always tried to ignore the fact that for a moment I chose Cole over my best friend when I didn’t believe Mason… and now I’m doing it again.

“You're right…” I said as I nodded.

“I know I should tell them…but I cant. I already ruined everything else, why create more problems?” I asked.

 “Because they deserve to know,” she said.

“What do I even tell them?” I asked.

“The truth…” she said and I rolled my eyes.

I knew no matter what they both were right…I had to tell my brothers. As much as I didn’t want to create more drama I didn’t want Mason to feel like I was choosing Cole over him…

“But I have a feeling you have something you need to do first…” Hannah said with a small smile and I nodded, because she was right.

***

It was around 8 p.m when I walked into Masons hospital room and saw him laying there staring at the blank TV screen.

“Hey…” I said as I took the seat beside Masons bed.

“Back so soon?” he asked softly as he turned to me.

“Well I can’t get enough of the hospital jello.” I said with a small smile.

“Listen Mase…” I began to say just as Mason said my name…

“You first…” we both said simultaneously.

“You go…” Mason said and I nodded.

“I know a lot of stuff is going on right now, and I honestly could only handle one problem at a time…so I decided to deal with the issue of telling my brothers…” I said as my hands fidgeted in my lap nervously.