Chapter 4: First day of School

(Andys outfit for school on the side ------->)

“Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!” Mason shouted as he jumped on top of me.

“Go away!” I let out.

“No can do. First day of school babe get up” he replied.

“I can’t breathe.” I muttered

“Oh sorry.” Mason said as he rolled off me to the other side of the bed.

“Why are you here so early?” I asked

“To make sure you look smoking hot on your first day of school.” He replied

I looked over to see Mason lying back on my bed with his hands underneath his head.

“I hate you.” I said.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, now up.” He said as he pushed me off the bed

I landed with a thump on my stomach. I forgot I was only wearing a big t-shirt and booty shorts, so when I fell off the bed my shirt rose, giving Mason a free show.

“Your ass is showing.” He said.

“Good you should kiss it.” I spat back.

“Kinky.  Maybe will have time to do that later, but now get ready.”

I got up rubbing my knee; I must have hit it when mason pushed me off my bed.

“I have 5 overprotective brothers but none of them seem to come to the rescue when there’s an annoying boy pushing me off my bed and looking at my ass.” I yelled loudly trying to let everyone hear.

“Mason doesn’t count!” I heard Michael shout, before I head the slamming of the front door.

I let out a sigh and looked back at Mason who was lying on my bed laughing.

The twins were still asleep so I had time to take a nice hot shower before school.

When I got out of the shower I wrapped a towel around my body and one around my head, and walked into my bedroom to find Mason in the exact spot that I left him.

“You can go to school in that; I bet all the guys will want you.” Mason said.

“Ha, ha, ha, you’re so funny I don’t know what to do.” I said sarcastically.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Get out Mason.” I said.

“Why? It’s not like I haven’t seen it all before.”

“A lot has changed since you last seen it all.” I said.

“Just go in the closet cause I ain't leaving boo.” He said with a wink.

Sometimes he could be so annoying.

I walked into the closet, changed into my bra and underwear and walked back out to Mason.

I didn’t care if he saw me in my bra and underwear; it was like a bathing suit.

“So leather skirt, or high waisted shorts?” I asked holding up each choice in my hand.

I looked over to Mason to see his eyes wide, and his jaw dropped, he looked like he just seen a ghost.

“uhh, uh.. I-I gotta go.” Mason said before he quickly got up from my bed and left my room.

I just shrugged it off and continued to get ready.

I decided to wear a black leather highwaisted skirt, a white sleeveless t-shirt with a skull on it, my converse, and black beanie.